Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Oh hey Dark Coven and Grabriel-San I am not sure if uncensored would be nice or not since I am already used to the old censorhip, ahaha
But if you guys want to try then you can try Batch converting the .gax images using tool like (Need to use Convert multimedia by right clicking the image file) do uncensor image then repack the image using tools like , it has batch convertion but it is not perfect since it is using old pascal language.
I've been trying AE Tools but when I try to repack them back into .gax there's no option for it do you know another program that has .gax as an option
Edit: Sorry Hi I found it I was in the wrong tab

Grabriel-San

Nov 24, 2019
Oh yes you are absolutely right!

Love <3

See attached.

Oh hey! Do not worry on the translation, I have tried my best to make sure it is readable since I myself have read it completely, And it is not a auto-mtl translation that you usually see nowadays... I have worked on the translation for the past 3 months now and everything I do is manual work, typing using a mere keyboard... And I would love read any reviews on my translation, love you all <3
You're pretty decent if it took only 3 months.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey I uncensored the images and animations and was wondering who wants to test them the animations do look a bit weird I can't do anything to fix those but the images look pretty good
Edit: I removed the link because I got errors when I overwrote the old files the popup window is in Japanese so I have no idea why they aren't working

Last edited:

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
Hello. When i used Locale Emulator in Japan, i lost Cambaria font, i can't find it. How to fix? Thanks.
1643822584047.png

SkyPirate122

Dec 10, 2017
Agree but my personal picks would be 4, Sewazuki Aoi, Koi shiteru and Boku dake no mama
For some reason I hate Boku dake no mama because most of the sex scenes are quiet in the sense that the female aren't saying anything much except for moans and some short lines. Well maybe I'm so used reading VN where there are a lot of talking in the sex scenes that I got bored watching sex scene like that.

SkyPirate122

Dec 10, 2017
That's just one of the routes. You can swap your mom with your friends mom, fuck them both together, steal his mom and cuck him, go loyal with your mom and marry her, go solo with his mom, get your mom stolen by him or have both of them stolen by him. So, there are alot of options.
Nah more like that game is a hard NTR as you are going to lose in all paths except 3 endings I guess and it has a lot of endings. Even if you are in the path of your choice if you just ignore that heroine for just 1 choice it's NTR also the vanilla scene and NTR scene is not balance it's like Vanilla scene 25% and NTR scene 75% as there's the typical NTR scene and there's your mother POV scene which also NTR. Also as usual the other guy is good at sex I don't know how that happened when he is just a kid that's why I uninstalled it and never touch a game from ANIM.teamMM again.

Last edited:

capu2

May 15, 2018
Nah more like that game is a hard NTR as you are going to lose in all paths except 3 endings I guess and it has a lot of endings. Even if you are in the path of your choice if you just ignore that heroine for just 1 choice it's NTR also the vanilla scene and NTR scene is not balance it's like Vanilla scene 25% and NTR scene 75% as there's the typical NTR scene and there's your mother POV scene which also NTR. Also as usual the other guy is good at sex I don't know how that happened when he is just a kid that's why I uninstalled it and never touch a game from ANIM.teamMM again.
You don't have to worry about MamaHame. it will never be posted here in F95 due to shota issues.

• Sad
Reactions: Daioh

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I keep getting that "debugger" message and someone earlier said it was their virus protection. Anyone have alternative to shutting down that and possibly other protective features? Why does this not work with a debugger anyway when everything else seems to not care? Program is sketchy.
Bumping, is this really not a common problem? Someone responded with MSI afterburner could cause it, but I'm not even sure what that is. Clarifying that the debugger message isn't the result of a crash, it prevents the launch in the first place. I have my region set to Japan, but regional format set to english. I use Local Emulator anyway just to be safe and I'm still getting this debugger message. I tried turning off Avast and Spybot, but it still wouldn't run.

capu2

May 15, 2018
usually with games in this anime style it gets approved there's usually issues with models made in daz
However, the dialogues in the game explicit states that the characters are "young boy/少年 " or "子供/kodomo"

If the mods are down to that, then good for the players

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
However, the dialogues in the game explicit states that the characters are "young boys" or "子供/kodomo"

If the mods are down to that, then good for the players
yeah now I'm not sure the players could try and see if they approve it I'm not into ntr so I won't get it approved for them it's not my thing not shaming people who like that also quick question do you know Japanese I uncensored the images and repackaged them but I get these popups on the screen I have no idea what they say

stepanus

Sep 21, 2021
I run it under wine on linux and it works just fine. But if somebody as dumb as me they may found that there is no text, but squares. Solution is:
LANG="ja_JP.UTF8" wine musu_mama3.exe

Deepdepp

Oct 20, 2016
dearr modde,can you translate this, its a nice game like your last translate,here is torrent.

YONYKD

Apr 13, 2019
Great! very nice translation. Is there any chance you would translate

湯けむり人妻慕情旅 ~ゆきずりの関係を結ぶ女たち~:

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...kankei-o-musubu-onna-tachi-studio-pork.85596/

or

美しいお好み焼きオーナー〜私の初恋は友達のお母さん〜:

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-first-love-is-my-friends-mom-heiantei.93539/

or

叔母寝取り ~夫の知らない淫らな関係~ :

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-shiranai-midara-na-kankei-studio-pork.95472/

or

爆乳!デカ尻!海女叔母さん:

Thank you

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes