Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
I played most of the ANIM 's mother and wife too. I even brought a electronic masterbator that can work with their game
This thing:

On each H-Scene, the masterbator will rotate a unqiue sequence. During the climax, it will spin very wildly ahahhaa
Jesus I have been searching for this motherfucker for a while now lol. Thank you.

Reactions: Ishigui
Oct 27, 2019
I have also just updated my post mentioning about the product.

Here is the link

In the screenshot, it has official partnership with the product, so no worry
Nice.

Thanks, dude.

waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
I played most of the ANIM 's mother and wife too. I even brought a electronic masterbator that can work with their game
This thing:

On each H-Scene, the masterbator will rotate a unqiue sequence. During the climax, it will spin very wildly ahahhaa
The future is now. Soon all the sons and fathers will be asking each other if they are winning.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
I just remember something. This game has dakimakura, and a onahole & perfume set.
They are both long sold out. Just gonna put it here for those interested.

Onahole & Perfume

The perfume is to smells like her pheromone and her vagina's smell

Dakimakura

• Red Heart
Reactions: Masked Rider EROS

Weeb Supreme

Nov 4, 2017
I can't get the game to fullscreen, tried F key, top config option just resets whenever I change it, tried alt-enter, all the old classics.
Using Local Emulator. Help?

Last edited:
Reactions: Xyzk

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
I can't get the game to fullscreen, tried F key, top config option just resets whenever I change it, tried alt-enter, all the old classics. Help?
Yup, it is bugged, the website has a patch for this,but i dunno if it will break the game, since ours is essentially a modded game

I have attached the bug fix patch downloaded from the offical website.

Sorry to ask, still new to this.... How do I make this full screen? thanks in advance
After applying the bug fix patch, click this button in the red circle
Translation for that row would be
Window Display: Windowed/ Full Screen

How do i apply the patch?
Just replace the executable file, which has the file extension named as ".exe", with the one in the bug fix zip.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
I just remember something. This game has dakimakura, and a onahole & perfume set.
They are both long sold out. Just gonna put it here for those interested.

Onahole & Perfume

The perfume is to smells like her pheromone and her vagina's smell

Dakimakura
Damn... japanese take their fap seriously.

Reactions: Incombat

icybear98

Oct 12, 2020
Extract the patch that is provided here a couple of posts above by Zappky, go to the 'file' dir and copy musu_mama.exe to the main directory (replace the existing executable there). I also doubleclicked 'patchCopy.exe' but I don't know if that's necessary.

prpa

Nov 29, 2016
I can't get the game to fullscreen, tried F key, top config option just resets whenever I change it, tried alt-enter, all the old classics.
Using Local Emulator. Help?
Just use Magpie for games with lower resolution than your screen, Magpie upscaling is a lot better than default engine upscaling, i use it for everything, even old 640x480 VNs and RpgMaker games look almost like HD.

Reactions: Bse

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Just use Magpie for games with lower resolution than your screen, Magpie upscaling is a lot better than default engine upscaling, i use it for everything, even old 640x480 VNs and RpgMaker games look almost like HD.
Interesting software. Thanks for the introduction. I play a lot of erotic rpg myself too, so this is a wonderful find.

For the interested, the source is here:

The original developer is Chinese it seems.
There is an English fork, but the fork is not up-to-date.
However, the program is in English anyway, so it doesn't matter.

I did a little test on Rance 3, since it is an old rpg game.
1 is windowed
2 is using Magpie upscale
3 is using the game own full screen option

We can observe that the way it is stretched is different.
The native option has some black border on the bottom in full screen. This shows that the program respects the aspect ratio when doing full screen and just padded the extra space with black.

While Magpie doesn't have those border, which is also true in the windowed option. This most likely means that Magpie calculated how to scale based on the windowed version.

The caveat is that since rance 3 is an old game, it is naturally a bit pixelated. so the difference in the quality is not properly shown.

Reactions: Bse and tigertums