Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 1788251

Overview:
The protagonist, Subaru, has been in love with his mother for a long time.
While trying to hide these deplorable feelings, one day, he accidently pushes her down.

However, she agrees to be his lover until he gets a girlfriend.
And so, the journey trying to become a real lover with his mother begins.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-02
Release Date: 2015-11-13
Original Title: いつまでも息子のままじゃいられない! ~巨乳で美人な母さんは家では無防備すぎて僕の股間はもう限界!~
Aliases: Itsu made mo Musuko no Mama ja Irarenai! ~Kyonyuu de Bijin na Kaa-san wa Ie de wa Muboubi Sugite Boku no Kokan wa Mou Genkai!~
Developer: ANIM Mother & Wife
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Length: Short (4-5 Hours)
Language: English (fan Translation)
Translator: Capu Translations
Voiced Language: Japanese
VNDB:
Other Games: Itsumama 2 - Musumama 3
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches: Bug Fix

Thanks to Zappky for details regarding bug fix.

View attachment 1788252 View attachment 1788253 View attachment 1788254 View attachment 1788255 View attachment 1788256 View attachment 1788257 View attachment 1788258

"However, she agrees to be his lover until he gets a girlfriend."

7th Thumbnail...

Task failed successfully.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
This has multiple endings from what I see, is there a path where you make her your sex slave?

zonked5000

Dec 12, 2018
Fuck we are spoiled, this game is a gem, even though I have no idea what she's been saying this entire time, I don't know if I'm ready to have that illusion taken away.

Reactions: Artix141

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Hope Musumama 2 gets translated, it's one of the best ones imo

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
Japanese relationships scare and amaze me at the same time.
Or maybe I'm just envious of them.

Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
I played most of the ANIM 's mother and wife too. I even brought a electronic masterbator that can work with their game
This thing:

On each H-Scene, the masterbator will rotate a unqiue sequence. During the climax, it will spin very wildly ahahhaa
OH A FELLOW COMRADE. I too bought the cyclone just for Anim and Waffle series. Though for those interested, they discontinued the product a few years ago. Though if youre lucky you may find retail units which arent sold yet.

prpa

Nov 29, 2016
Interesting software. Thanks for the introduction. I play a lot of erotic rpg myself too, so this is a wonderful find.

For the interested, the source is here:

The original developer is Chinese it seems.
There is an English fork, but the fork is not up-to-date.
However, the program is in English anyway, so it doesn't matter.

I did a little test on Rance 3, since it is an old rpg game.
1 is windowed
2 is using Magpie upscale
3 is using the game own full screen option

We can observe that the way it is stretched is different.
The native option has some black border on the bottom in full screen. This shows that the program respects the aspect ratio when doing full screen and just padded the extra space with black.

While Magpie doesn't have those border, which is also true in the windowed option. This most likely means that Magpie calculated how to scale based on the windowed version.

The caveat is that since rance 3 is an old game, it is naturally a bit pixelated. so the difference in the quality is not properly shown.
I personaly use z-dante fork it is tailored to VNs and RPGMaker games so it has more upscaling options for those kind of games.

I use "Anime4KGAN (S) Restore Soft" preset, it looks best IMO, i would use "Anime4KGAN (S) Restore VL" but i play on laptop and fans go crazy with that preset.

Reactions: Lurk'r and Mighty J

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so any one else that cant play because you get an error saying that you need to close an active debugger?

nvm, i forgot to apply the bugfix patch

Last edited: