DOCCO

Dec 8, 2020
So, I did a pc reset a while ago and i remember that before the reset musumama 3 worked fine at first try, yesterday i tried playing this (musumama 1) and it said i'm missing emotedriver.dll (even though it is already in the folder). So i tried reistalling musumama 3 (remember, this is after the reset) and it says the same error. I tried to replace the file with one I found online but it doesn't work, what do I do?

DOCCO

Dec 8, 2020
So, I did a pc reset a while ago and i remember that before the reset musumama 3 worked fine at first try, yesterday i tried playing this (musumama 1) and it said i'm missing emotedriver.dll (even though it is already in the folder). So i tried reistalling musumama 3 (remember, this is after the reset) and it says the same error. I tried to replace the file with one I found online but it doesn't work, what do I do?
I solved by simply installing the patch, i thought it was only for fullscreen problems

The Honkler

Jul 16, 2020
Hmm... I don't know if it is asked already, but have you installed the game in the Program Files or Program Files (x86) folder? If so - Try to install the game outside that folders. I have a dedicated Games folder in the root of the C: drive (but you also can choose another drive) and gave that folder a exception for the virus scanner (don't worry, because I make a scan for the game after each installement and can decide what is harmful and what not). The Program Files folders are not really suitable to host games that have a override or crack in it, because they are system protected.
Before writing that you should check the installation instructions. This one is extract and play. You can optionally apply the patch for full screen to work but in my case the game quits after trying to switch to it.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Anyone know this type of game? only with grandma, for example?

Or harem games with incest (could be shota too)
Thanks. ;)

bukebuke

Dec 5, 2017
Does anyone have a breakdown of the different endings? I was able to get the bad ending, the sailor cosplay sex ending, and the impregnation ending, but VNDB also shows a wedding ending that I've not gotten. Any steps on how to get that, or is there any other endings I'm missing?

Last edited:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Yup, it is bugged, the website has a patch for this,but i dunno if it will break the game, since ours is essentially a modded game

I have attached the bug fix patch downloaded from the offical website.

After applying the bug fix patch, click this button in the red circle
Translation for that row would be
Window Display: Windowed/ Full Screen

Just replace the executable file, which has the file extension named as ".exe", with the one in the bug fix zip.
So . . . .
if I understand, this will help us play as long as a " d3dx9_42.dll" is downloaded? Whatever that is?

Also, what gave type is this? I'm guessing something around the lines of 2dcg? or if that question wasn't formulated correctly.

If we talk about RPGM and Ren'Py, Unity, etc. What would this be?

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
You are mixing two separate matters.
For the first matter, the bug can be fixed by replacing the .exe file, with the .exe file provided in the bug fix zip.
This has nothing to do with the .dll file you mentioned.

Are you perhaps facing a problem of missing .dll file?

For the second matter, dll files are called Dynamic Link Library.
You can check out this website for a more professional explanation of the file type.

Not going into coding lesson. Not like I am qualified to give a good one.
The simple answer is that we do not know what it is. It is not human readable unless it is de-compiled. It is a file that contains a whole library of codes, functions, classes, etc, that some certain program file calls upon when it needs it.

You cannot shoehorn the question into a specific environment like RPGM, Ren'py, Unity,etc.
If you are interested in learning, at least do basic googling first of your own question. The fact that you are guessing what is the nature of the file, kinda shows that you didn't do a basic google search, or at least unable to formulate the question properly yet

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
You are mixing two separate matters.
For the first matter, the bug can be fixed by replacing the .exe file, with the .exe file provided in the bug fix zip.
This has nothing to do with the .dll file you mentioned.
Already tried that replacement and nothing changed.
I got the same error pop-up.

Are you perhaps facing a problem of missing .dll file?
If I am, that's what I'm trying to ask as I legit don't know what's happening.

You cannot shoehorn the question into a specific environment like RPGM, Ren'py, Unity,etc.
If you are interested in learning, at least do basic googling first of your own question. The fact that you are guessing what is the nature of the file, kinda shows that you didn't do a basic google search, or at least unable to formulate the question properly yet
Maybe you're annoyed so you're pointing out incompetence. I'll reply in kind.

I don't fucking know and that's why I asked.
I didn't know what the fuck to google either. since you're so certain I should know; point me in the right direction.

I've googled how to make minute adjustments to some through my own googling but that's because I had an idea what to look for, otherwise my coding knowledge is jacq-merd(or Jack-shit if you've ever seen achmed the dead terrorist. Don't become the french grammar police as even I know that probably isn't spelt right). I tried to get an idea but didn't realize the person I tried to inquire from would be so salty and such a smartass.
If you're pissed of about it, just ignore me or tell me to look it up minus all the other "how the fuck do you not know this basic '1+1=2'. "
Hell, you were so damn salty/pissed that you missed the part where I owned up to not knowing what would be the best way to formulate the question.
[. . . ] around the lines of 2dcg? or if that question wasn't formulated correctly.
Admittedly not well formulated at all. Even my admission that I might have badly put my question together, does not make too much sense either.

You missed it or went ahead and belittled my admitted lack of knowledge all the same.

Hell! I am interested in learning! So I asked so that I could have a more clear starting point for my google search. Now, I learned that asking this makes (all) the expert(s) pissed off that someone somehow is ignorant of what is "basic knowledge" for them and not something the newbie heard of for the first time in their life.

In concluding, congratulations on being such an eloquent orator who knows how to belittle/insult others without using any foul language whatsoever!
I strive to learn the art of belittling people with completely clean language just like you have. And the art of using polite and proper language to destroy the drive anyone would have to learn something new

And on an educational note, thank you for the direction for dll files

Last edited:

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Already tried that replacement and nothing changed.
I got the same error pop-up.

If I am, that's what I'm trying to ask as I legit don't know what's happening.

Maybe you're annoyed so you're pointing out incompetence. I'll reply in kind.

I don't fucking know and that's why I asked.
I didn't know what the fuck to google either. since you're so certain I should know; point me in the right direction.

I've googled how to make minute adjustments to some through my own googling but that's because I had an idea what to look for, otherwise my coding knowledge is jacq-merd(or Jack-shit if you've ever seen achmed the dead terrorist. Don't become the french grammar police as even I know that probably isn't spelt right). I tried to get an idea but didn't realize the person I tried to inquire from would be so salty and such a smartass.
If you're pissed of about it, just ignore me or tell me to look it up minus all the other "how the fuck do you not know this basic '1+1=2'. "
Hell, you were so damn salty/pissed that you missed the part where I owned up to not knowing what would be the best way to formulate the question.

Admittedly not well formulated at all. Even my admission that I might have badly put my question together, does not make too much sense either.

You missed it or went ahead and belittled my admitted lack of knowledge all the same.

Hell! I am interested in learning! So I asked so that I could have a more clear starting point for my google search. Now, I learned that asking this makes (all) the expert(s) pissed off that someone somehow is ignorant of what is "basic knowledge" for them and not something the newbie heard of for the first time in their life.

In concluding, congratulations on being such an eloquent orator who knows how to belittle/insult others without using any foul language whatsoever!
I strive to learn the art of belittling people with completely clean language just like you have. And the art of using polite and proper language to destroy the drive anyone would have to learn something new

And on an educational note, thank you for the direction for dll files
I am sorry for making you feel this way. I genuinely wasn't trying to belittle your effort in learning.

it is clear as day that you are motivated, if not otherwise you won't have phrased your original post with as many examples to express yourself. This is also the exact reason I took the time to provide the necessary resource that I hoped was helpful.
I certainly also do not want you to walk out today, feeling that asking questions is bad, or asking questions will leave you vulnerable for other people to attack and shame you. Question is after all the doorway of learning. Please do continue learning and grow yourself.

The thing is that you just seem so lost in the post, and getting many things mixed up, that in the end, I felt the crux of the problems is either of the two possibilities I mentioned in the last section of my post, which either you just cannot formulate your question, or you really just didn't do any searching and expecting others to help out. Unfortunately, the latter is very common. I certainly didn't miss out on the possibility of the former, where you didn't know how to express yourself better, but I felt it was very unlikely due to the way you presented the question. Therefore, I made the wrong choice.

There are, however, people genuinely just out there to jest on others' lacking. They are narcissist which exploit others' incompetence to stroke their own ego and brilliance while keeping the pretext of helping others. It is a very ugly mask that is hard to tear down when people around don't believe in you. I have personally met plenty of them both online and offline; never would I have thought that today I would find myself be seen on the other side.
The last thing I would ever want - is to be one of them.
If in the end, I am still seen as trying to belittle you. I am sorry, I was trying to address the deeper problem, but I was working under the wrong assumption.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Missing some scenes, can anyone list a ending guide?:unsure:
If I remember correctly, there are 2 main endings you can get from the first time you click "new game." Once you get both of those, hit new game again and you should see new options to choose from. That should get you the rest of the missing scenes most likely.

Maeek

May 26, 2022
Does anyone have a breakdown of the different endings? I was able to get the bad ending, the sailor cosplay sex ending, and the impregnation ending, but VNDB also shows a wedding ending that I've not gotten. Any steps on how to get that, or is there any other endings I'm missing?
After that go back to new game and complete mom's pov(you can skip with Ctrl if you dont care.) You should get a third option See Extras after completing her pov