greatboi

Jun 14, 2022
You're not gonna believe this.
I also got developers permission to post their game.
Thanks alot for the upload .... can u tell us when is the other version of this game series are gonna be translated ? or even is there a chance ?

greatboi

Jun 14, 2022
you guys are gods !!
can u tell us when is other work of same series would get translated ? of even is there a chance ?

Seikuri

Jan 19, 2018
Alright so definitely need help, have been playing it for a while now and saw that there were two endings I was missing, an impregnation ending and a bride ending. I saw something about needing to play the game again after getting the two other endings and something about the mother's POV and can't figure it out. What's the deal?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Alright so definitely need help, have been playing it for a while now and saw that there were two endings I was missing, an impregnation ending and a bride ending. I saw something about needing to play the game again after getting the two other endings and something about the mother's POV and can't figure it out. What's the deal?
Hit new game and you should be able to choose from some options.

Seikuri

Jan 19, 2018
Hit new game and you should be able to choose from some options.
Yeah, I saw something about that and it's not giving me any new options any time I tried, couldn't find much but I assumed it was probably an error caused when I extracted and moved the files. Just gonna try a re-extract of the zip.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Wasn't there a game like this series wgere the protags mom was abused and he took her in. I swear it was posted to this site at the same time these ones all came up but I can't find it.

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
I can't finish the gallery there are four missing H-prices in the second page, two from the top and two from the bottom

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
This game will always have a special place in my heart. It's just a shame that as the series continued all the feeling of taboo was lost. This one still has the best scenario, which is "Mommy as pretend girlfriend".

Mar 18, 2018
Yup, it is bugged, the website has a patch for this,but i dunno if it will break the game, since ours is essentially a modded game

I have attached the bug fix patch downloaded from the offical website.

After applying the bug fix patch, click this button in the red circle
Translation for that row would be
Window Display: Windowed/ Full Screen

Just replace the executable file, which has the file extension named as ".exe", with the one in the bug fix zip.
Why does it tell me the patch is carrying a virus?