Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Musumama [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (773 MB/ 235 MB) : , (Re-Done)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dosrando

Apr 26, 2020
Folks, any idea why I can't get this to run at all even with a locale emulator?

If it makes any difference I'm using an M1 Mac running Windows 10 on Parallels. I just can't get it to open at all... would appreciate any help!

Nov 18, 2022
Folks, any idea why I can't get this to run at all even with a locale emulator?

If it makes any difference I'm using an M1 Mac running Windows 10 on Parallels. I just can't get it to open at all... would appreciate any help!
Yeah I'm having that exact same issue. I downloaded that compressed version to try it out first so that might be it? Dunno. Game runs up until the menu screen and then it just closes.

squashfs

Feb 17, 2021
Yeah I'm having that exact same issue. I downloaded that compressed version to try it out first so that might be it? Dunno. Game runs up until the menu screen and then it just closes.
Mate, how tf are you even running the game. I can't download the patch.

Nov 18, 2022
Mate, how tf are you even running the game. I can't download the patch.
Guessing because of the virus warning? I can confirm on my end that it's a false positive. Mods on this place wouldn't leave something legit harmful up like that.

--anyway, the patch sadly doesn't fix the crashing problem I have.

Pumpkindark

Apr 1, 2023
i did anything to play fullscreen, i cant download the file in f95 so i download patch 1.01.00 on game website. extract it and replace file exe to the game folder , setting fullscreen in config but nothing happen. it just window mode. did i miss anything

squashfs

Feb 17, 2021
Guessing because of the virus warning? I can confirm on my end that it's a false positive. Mods on this place wouldn't leave something legit harmful up like that.

--anyway, the patch sadly doesn't fix the crashing problem I have.
Thanks man. I (along with some others) can't download the patch from f95. You get a "Malformed attachment" warning on firefox+ublock (not malware).

Fortunately, the patch seems to be optional.