Bonran991

May 11, 2020
Does this game can be played in joiplay? If not do u guys know any porter that can port this in android?

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
finally the first chapter of this legendary series is translated!!! thank you so much for your work, i can't wait to get at that MILFy goodness!

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
View attachment 1789089
Can anyone help with that?
Yes. Download this DirectX installer, run it (double-click on it), let it install the files, and then your game will start as it should. Be aware though, it comes with a Bing toolbar selected by default, so make sure you uncheck that option, unless you want to install that, of course. But dont forget to patch the game for fullscreen functionality, unless you have done so already. I'm a noob myself, so we gotta help eachother when we can. Had the very same problem with this game.

:) (y)

(And if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.)

Last edited:

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
so any one else that cant play because you get an error saying that you need to close an active debugger?

nvm, i forgot to apply the bugfix patch
I got an active debugger error message too, just need to add an exclusion of the .exe file to your antivirus software, for me, it was BitDefender causing the problem.

Angragon

Jan 15, 2018
Just when I thought this series wasn't going to get translated... and it's fan one too, not MTL from what I've seen so far. Doing the lords work here. More motherxson eroge should be made and/or translated. Really don't like cuckshit, especially with moms, taking all the time being translated.

Reactions: MobPsycho69

The Honkler

Jul 16, 2020
Yup, it is bugged, the website has a patch for this,but i dunno if it will break the game, since ours is essentially a modded game

I have attached the bug fix patch downloaded from the offical website.

After applying the bug fix patch, click this button in the red circle
Translation for that row would be
Window Display: Windowed/ Full Screen

Just replace the executable file, which has the file extension named as ".exe", with the one in the bug fix zip.
Done it but wont work. The game just quits whenever I try to go full screen.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Done it but wont work. The game just quits whenever I try to go full screen.
Is there any error message?
Does the game work for you before patching it?
Have you checked if your antivirus is interfering with it? Try excluding it.
Are there any missing files? Try retracting the zip files and try again.

Is there an option or a mod for x-ray?
Is there an uncensor patch or etc?
None that I have known of.

The Honkler

Jul 16, 2020
Is there any error message?
Does the game work for you before patching it?
Have you checked if your antivirus is interfering with it? Try excluding it.
Are there any missing files? Try retracting the zip files and try again.

None that I have known of.
No error message. The game works just fine even after the patch. It just quits after trying to go full screen. Also made an exception for antivirus.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
No error message. The game works just fine even after the patch. It just quits after trying to go full screen. Also made an exception for antivirus.
Hmm... I don't know if it is asked already, but have you installed the game in the Program Files or Program Files (x86) folder? If so - Try to install the game outside that folders. I have a dedicated Games folder in the root of the C: drive (but you also can choose another drive) and gave that folder a exception for the virus scanner (don't worry, because I make a scan for the game after each installement and can decide what is harmful and what not). The Program Files folders are not really suitable to host games that have a override or crack in it, because they are system protected.