Unity Completed Mutant Alley [v2023.12-1] [Tyranno]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
Or alternatively, it may be HybridsVR which also fits all the criteria asked.
Ah shit, yeah that's probably the one. I dunno, I repressed the memory of that game after Tyranno teased at adding a DILF dog character and never pulled through with it, instead just turning to work on another VR Dino touching sim (We're at 4 or 5 now iirc).

Reactions: Takanao
Mar 18, 2018
Ah shit, yeah that's probably the one. I dunno, I repressed the memory of that game after Tyranno teased at adding a DILF dog character and never pulled through with it, instead just turning to work on another VR Dino touching sim (We're at 4 or 5 now iirc).
Was a dick move for Tyranno to to not release Dinohazard as an update to MA and keep the original in steam betas.

Waxenio

Oct 17, 2022
Hey! I took a look at the code again for you and I made it super simple. This one does not need you to be online or have a patreon account :)

Pixeldrain

Replace the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" in the "Mutant Alley - Dinohazard_Data\Managed" folder with the one above.

Let me know if there's any other game you want me to crack.
Man we need you again, the link doesn't work anymore pls

BlargFTW

Apr 8, 2020
So does the Dinohazard game just not work or am I stupid? I got it running with the crack and everything but you can't really... DO anything...

Mandj120

Apr 17, 2022
w
Hey! I took a look at the code again for you and I made it super simple. This one does not need you to be online or have a patreon account :)

Pixeldrain

Replace the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" in the "Mutant Alley - Dinohazard_Data\Managed" folder with the one above.

Where? I don't find anything dinoharzard_data! (I got window)

Feb 17, 2018

Pixeldrain

I added the file to bypass authentication. but they just stand still.

1718289586917.png

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes