Unity Completed Mutant Alley [v2023.12-1] [Tyranno]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

RedFox374

Jun 25, 2019
given thar is all ready 2 Mutant Alley game posted here i am hoping it's ok if i ask this here but would some nice porsoun be wiling to shear Mutant Alley Districts - Alpha 15 are any of the proveus alphas i want to try the game out to see how it's drifenct it is comparid to Dinohazard and do the dinosaur and btw for tharos that dont know tyranno is macking a new Mutant Alley as on now called Mutant Alley Districts

all so sorry for all the spelling mistacks

meimei1216

Mar 3, 2020
given thar is all ready 2 Mutant Alley game posted here i am hoping it's ok if i ask this here but would some nice porsoun be wiling to shear Mutant Alley Districts - Alpha 15 are any of the proveus alphas i want to try the game out to see how it's drifenct it is comparid to Dinohazard and do the dinosaur and btw for tharos that dont know tyranno is macking a new Mutant Alley as on now called Mutant Alley Districts

where is it?

PilaTheBattery

Feb 14, 2024
that thar is i have link it here for ya and all so any one who wants the mac .v however i can not confirm that the crack will work on mac as i do not have a way to test it

Mutant Alley Dinohazard
Game .V 2022.12-1
Mega windows .V
Mega Mac .V

Crack made made By SodaSoda can be Found Here https://f95zone.to/threads/mutant-alley-2022-7-1-tyranno.74117/post-10607957
its an old .v on the chack but for me it still workd on the new ,V of the game
The link is fallen down dude

meimei1216

Mar 3, 2020
What kind of game is this?
Is it possible to have sex with a passerby?

Mar 18, 2018

Copied from the Wild Life thread if you have lower specs that cannot run Unreal Engine 5 games well:
[The following information only applies to Mutant Alley Districts]
  1. Create a shortcut of the game
  2. Right click the shortcut and select "properties"
  3. Add -dx11 onto the end of the target. Should look something like this: "C:\Path\Path\[Name of game].exe" -dx11
  4. Play the game through the shortcut

Draeqris

Jul 12, 2023

can someone have a crack for this one? I can't play for some reason
It's already crack, you just need to add the '-dx11' in your shortcuts properties has ThatOneGuyDownHere says just before your post ;)

Koguntetzu

Dec 16, 2017
It is indeed possible, You can do it in one of 2 ways. Either by walking up and talking to people until they say they want to play with your dick, or just by holding space, moving over to "Attract Customer" and hoping you get lucky. When they are interested, take them to any of the alleyways and undress (by holding space) before talking again.

sentiao

Jun 25, 2023

I saw him change system,map a lot if he not keeping change pland game finlish already:unsure:

ps. I saw he posted screenshot in the bar,beach old version in twitter.I thing previously project better IDK he left it.

Last edited:

Akinokaze

Apr 9, 2024
I have the same question.

Playing the version #361 linked, with the old crack, but nothing seems to actually work.

I can walk upto the Trex and a prompt appears to "offer drink" but pressing E just turns him 90 degrees to his left and then does nothing afterwards.

I can get the stim/drink from the two vending machines in the area behind him with E, and can pick up the dumbells with E, but cannot knock on the door, or use the phone.

WASD/arrow movement works, F turns the flashlight on or off, C lowers and raises your body, but that's the extent to interaction with this version+crack for me.

I'm wondering if maybe Tyrano found out about the crack, left it working as a way to bi-pass the patreon authorisation, but adapted it so that it just gives you an unplayable game?

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes