Unity Completed Mutant Alley [v2023.12-1] [Tyranno]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

RedFox374

Jun 25, 2019
Hey! I took a look at the code again for you and I made it super simple. This one does not need you to be online or have a patreon account :)

Pixeldrain

Let me know if there's any other game you want me to crack.
thank you for doing that

RedFox374

Jun 25, 2019
that thar is i have link it here for ya and all so any one who wants the mac .v however i can not confirm that the crack will work on mac as i do not have a way to test it

Mutant Alley Dinohazard
Game .V 2022.12-1
windows .V
Mac .V

Crack made made By SodaSoda can be Found Here https://f95zone.to/threads/mutant-alley-2022-7-1-tyranno.74117/post-10607957
its an old .v on the chack but for me it still workd on the new ,V of the game

Last edited:
Reactions: konstantin2547

Pegas33

Feb 8, 2022
Hey! I took a look at the code again for you and I made it super simple. This one does not need you to be online or have a patreon account :)

Pixeldrain

Let me know if there's any other game you want me to crack.
I replaced the file but when I opened the game the model was just A posing. Cant seem to interact with him in any way.

Reactions: konstantin2547

SodaSoda

Jun 29, 2017
I replaced the file but when I opened the game the model was just A posing. Cant seem to interact with him in any way.
What I changed shouldn't have impacted the game whatsoever, you sure you didn't do anything wrong?

2Kagayaku

Apr 26, 2022
Mine works fine but when I look at the general direction of the model, the screen turns black and I don't know how to fix this

Squeeeakerz

Sep 14, 2020
Well, I found the beta pose, there's a phone through the gate behind the player spawn that summons a bondage rig when playing with only one of the rexes. Haven't seen it mentioned in the changelogs or the thread unless I missed it.

sentiao

Jun 25, 2023
not good for me he cut hotkey and a lot of thing :(
IDk why he cut hotkey out it necessary I think have another t-rex add
Well, I found the beta pose, there's a phone through the gate behind the player spawn that summons a bondage rig when playing with only one of the rexes. Haven't seen it mentioned in the changelogs or the thread unless I missed it.

new version 2022.12-1 not good for me he cut hotkey and a lot of thing :(
IDK why he cut hotkey out it necessary. bc another T-rex female

Changelog:

• Bug fixed
  • Performance Improvements
  • Added couple mode
  • Added couple fuck stage interaction (ATM)

Feature cut version 1.6+

hotkey
lick ass
suck T-rex dick animation
ride T -rex male animation
didlo ride
post idol
police
watersport
etc

mikizoid

Aug 20, 2023
hey, does anyone have the sequel to this? i would like to have the option of the girl dino pls

SodaSoda

Jun 29, 2017
If there's a free download of the 2023 version I can take a look at it. If it needs authentication that is.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes