Unity Completed Mutant Alley [v2023.12-1] [Tyranno]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Novasigma109

Aug 25, 2021
Replace the Assembly-CSharp with this and it should skip the Auth

Edit : Sorry, I didn't realize the .dll file is an invalid attach file. I kinda slapped it in and knocked out for the day.
what am i specifically suppose to download first and what next clearly
i need clear steps by steps cause im not good with this logic

Last edited:

reekis

Aug 21, 2021
Took a crack at this myself, I think I got it to work.

Just extract the zip and replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in Mutant Alley - Dinohazard_Data\Managed with the extracted one.

Gita155

Mar 2, 2018
Took a crack at this myself, I think I got it to work.

Just extract the zip and replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in Mutant Alley - Dinohazard_Data\Managed with the extracted one.

I was very excited to see this, but it didn't work for me ; --;

Reactions: konstantin2547
Feb 28, 2019
it gives an error like this from Lex3rd2
can confirm same error here.
Yeah, uh. Guys. I wouldn't download a .dll from a member with 0 previous posts without a VM.
If it doesn't work, it's double as sus.

I don't mean to witch hunt, just protect yourselves. Don't trust everyone. Run a virus scan now.

EDIT: Well, Windows Defender found something, malwarebytes did not. No clue what it was as it didn't want to show me. Zip file deleted, goodbye.

Last edited:

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Yeah, uh. Guys. I wouldn't download a .dll from a member with 0 previous posts without a VM.
If it doesn't work, it's double as sus.

I don't mean to witch hunt, just protect yourselves. Don't trust everyone. Run a virus scan now.

EDIT: Well, Windows Defender found something, malwarebytes did not. No clue what it was as it didn't want to show me. Zip file deleted, goodbye.
Not even if the member is from India?

Dick Harden

Mar 5, 2023
Thank you! Worked fine for me with version 2022.7-1 currently in the first post of this thread.
Hi everyone, does anyone have Version 2022.12-1? Thank you
You can get it on kemono party but I haven't seen a crack for it. Using the one for an older version makes the game crash with an error message.

Reactions: Yet Another Lurker

meimei1216

Mar 3, 2020
Dick Harden、投稿: 10234550、メンバー: 5870291 said:
ありがとう!現在、このスレッドの最初の投稿にあるバージョン 2022.7-1 で問題なく動作しました。

kemono partyで手に入るけど、クラックは見たことがない。古いバージョンのものを使用すると、ゲームがクラッシュし、エラー メッセージが表示されます。
[/引用]

Reactions: konstantin2547
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes