Unity Completed Mutant Alley [v2023.12-1] [Tyranno]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Lannro

Apr 22, 2022
the Dino was all white pixel, and when i stare at them its pitch black, i wonder why is that happening

Gusno1

Jul 10, 2022
yea, dose anyone have the "assembly dll" file?
Replace the Assembly-CSharp with this and it should skip the Auth

Edit : Sorry, I didn't realize the .dll file is an invalid attach file. I kinda slapped it in and knocked out for the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: YodaTalk

Koguntetzu

Dec 16, 2017
kemono.party free access to imported patreon accounts
A lot of games (such as this one) require you to log into patreon accounts to access the content unless it is cracked. Even if you do get the game from Kemono, unless it is cracked it still cannot be played, hence why people provide the cracked DLL files needed to run the game without needing to connect to patreon. And while this is a great suggestion and the first thing i suggest to my friends when looking for games or content/avatars for VRChat, unfortunately this game needs modification in order to work.

Gusno1

Jul 10, 2022
does anyone have a crack for the biohazard version ? every csharp dll dosen't work with the 22.7.1 version
That's because dlls hold libraries and different creator implementation on using Patreon authentication resources. You can't pick any random csharp dll and expect it to work in it's place.

Reactions: Koguntetzu

Gusno1

Jul 10, 2022
kemono.party free access to imported patreon accounts
That's obv that kemono is source for patreon material. It's not exactly helpful that you state a given basic especially when, as of to date, it's not currently updated for the latest build.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes