Unity Completed Mutant Alley [v2023.12-1] [Tyranno]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

StupidJerk

Nov 7, 2017
Was this game inspired by Chuck Tingle? I suggest a name change to "Mutant Dinosaur Ex-Soldier Poses Seductively While I Sensually Caress Him, And May Pound My Butt In The Future If I'm Very Lucky."

51p3alvBiCL.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: catsdino

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
is there no virtual penis in this build yet? the controls say use T to use mouth or penis but it was always just triggering oral voice lines so i'm assuming females are still locked to oral and touching.. how do you access the dildo? or is that only for the male right now?

Feb 16, 2021
What's the difference between Mutant Alley: Do the dinosaur and Dinohazard? When were this page's links last updated?
Imagine a furry game that's constently updated. Like Killigan's Treasure. Or Minotaur hotel. Now imagine you have to pay to access the game. NOW imagine 1/3 into the developpment cycle, they took their game, said it was finished and continued developping the game with a new subtitle, claiming it's a sequel you have to pay for again. That's the difference.

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Imagine a furry game that's constently updated. Like Killigan's Treasure. Or Minotaur hotel. Now imagine you have to pay to access the game. NOW imagine 1/3 into the developpment cycle, they took their game, said it was finished and continued developping the game with a new subtitle, claiming it's a sequel you have to pay for again. That's the difference.
WOW, that's low and cheap...

• Angry
Reactions: Rainbowcrepe
Jan 28, 2020
What's the difference between Mutant Alley: Do the dinosaur and Dinohazard? When were this page's links last updated?
Better graphics/detail and a new interaction system. It also has 2D and VR support in one version as opposed to two separate versions

He said he made Dinohazard because DTD wasn't well extendable and a lot of people liked the old input system of that game, so he opted to make a new game instead.

Release Notes

Alright, here’s the next big Mutant Alley update. Besides bug fixes and overall improvements, this version comes with the long awaited virtual cock which allows you to penetrate the characters, masturbate or pee in front of them (and of course they will react to it). There is currently only a small palette of sentences for the new actions but there will be more added in the next update. Also this version comes with audio spectrum based jaw syncing, which makes the character talk way more immersive and I also added the possibility to load and save character outfits and customizations.

Changelog

• Fix: Penis offset loading
  • FIx: Audio output on climax
  • Fix: Graphics settings update
  • Fix: Scroll panel content fitting
  • Fix: Default resolution detection
  • Improved: Enhanced character sounds
  • Improved: Female now puts off bra after foreplay
  • Improved: Implemented audio spectrum driven jaw sync
  • Improved: Deactivated trackpad for Valve Index controllers
  • Added: Virtual Cock
  • Added: Invert vertical look axis option
  • Added: Player tongue and penis offset option
  • Added: Load / Save character outfits and customizations

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2021
He said he made Dinohazard because DTD wasn't well extendable and a lot of people liked the old input system of that game, so he opted to make a new game instead.
There are still ways to combine the two in one purchase on itchio. Also, why not make DtD free since it's such an unfinished game that it can't even be expanded and isn't even worth the 2.50€ it is right now? Why not combine DtD and DtD VR in one purchase? Why not port the old input system over/ make a similar one for DH? Why not make an actually working system so you don' *have* to keep the old one i the first place? I've seen games change much more drastically.

This screams scam to me no matter what.

• Angry
Reactions: TheWindsOfChange
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes