Unity Completed Mutant Alley [v2023.12-1] [Tyranno]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Facepalmtree12

Nov 28, 2020
How to get access to beta modw
Someone with more technical know-how than I do would have to figure out how to crack the Patreon authentication in the DLL. My crack does something far simpler to get around Patreon entirely, so no beta mode access. Frankly, it's really crappy of Tyranno to sell the game on Steam and Itch and then still charge another paywall for early feature access, even besides the whole idea of Dinohazard being a "sequel" when it should've just been an update.
Not sure if it's my machine that's acting up, but staring at the character's direction causes a black screen :/
VR or Desktop? Admittedly I only tried the crack on desktop mode but it seemed to work fine on my 3070. I'd have to try VR later when I have more free time.

Reactions: he_found_you
Sep 29, 2018
VR or Desktop? Admittedly I only tried the crack on desktop mode but it seemed to work fine on my 3070. I'd have to try VR later when I have more free time.
Desktop actually, so it might probably be just my machine and/or previous save

EDIT: Found the problem: my integrated graphics just hates this game.

Last edited:

MichLV

Nov 11, 2021
me ; glitch in touch mode, the hand disappears when pointing at the body of the dinosaur

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
O god, i thought this game was completed by now....

MeteorSmash2011

Jun 11, 2022
Hey guys, I'd be really grateful if someone could explain how to perform specific actions here such as: Rimming, sucking, fucking the dino, riding the dino, etc

Are these actions available on keyboard/mouse?

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2020
Hey guys, I'd be really grateful if someone could explain how to perform specific actions here such as: Rimming, sucking, fucking the dino, riding the dino, etc

Are these actions available on keyboard/mouse?
Riding isn't in the game and unless you count licking, sucking isn't either. Don't know when either will be implemented.

For rimming and fucking, just make the dino bend over or lie down by touching their anus or feet and use T to get your tongue or dick out. Fucking the dino is in the beta mode, but it presumably should be improved in later updates.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes