Unity Completed Mutant Alley [v2023.12-1] [Tyranno]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

SodaSoda

Jun 29, 2017
Hey everyone, this is my first time cracking. Thought I'd give it a shot and it worked for me :)

Replace the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" in the "Mutant Alley - Dinohazard_Data\Managed" folder with this one:

EDIT: I have posted a better crack HERE.

Last edited:

lazyshadow

Aug 16, 2018
Hey everyone, this is my first time cracking. Thought I'd give it a shot and it worked for me :)

Replace the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" in the "Mutant Alley - Dinohazard_Data\Managed" folder with this one:

Pixeldrain

EDIT: You have to click authenticate for it to work.
What version of the game is it for?

Hybrid_Banshee

Mar 2, 2021

Pixeldrain

EDIT: You have to click authenticate for it to work.
I tried it on mac but it didn't work.

SodaSoda

Jun 29, 2017
so what exactly am I supposed to do? im a little confused
Download this and extract it to a folder, .

Then replace the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" in the "Mutant Alley - Dinohazard_Data\Managed" folder with the one I posted earlier.

Reactions: konstantin2547

Ramdom34

Jul 5, 2021
ok so I got it to work, so download the go file version, replace the exact file, and when authenticating log into patreon and say yes

RedFox374

Jun 25, 2019
any one know if the cracks ofline are if thars a way to get it to?

just tryed the crack it works fine for me but still would like to have one that works off line a friend of mine has no net but loves the game and would like to play 2022.12-1.v

Last edited:

SodaSoda

Jun 29, 2017
any one know if the cracks ofline are if thars a way to get it to?

just tryed the crack it works fine for me but still would like to have one that works off line a friend of mine has no net but loves the game and would like to play 2022.12-1.v
so i need to make a patreon account?
Hey! I took a look at the code again for you and I made it super simple. This one does not need you to be online or have a patreon account :)

Replace the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" in the "Mutant Alley - Dinohazard_Data\Managed" folder with the one above.

Let me know if there's any other game you want me to crack.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes