Unity Completed Mutant Alley [v2023.12-1] [Tyranno]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
very well done the graphic's are awesome ....never in a million years would i ever believe i would get to edge a dino dick lol

Jan 28, 2020
Have you link for v12/11?
Right here for V12:

The next update is apparently coming soon, and it'll have professional voice acting for Rex. The coding's already done, so it's just a matter of when the voice actor sends over his takes.

vallhundcooper

Mar 19, 2021
Right here for V12:

The next update is apparently coming soon, and it'll have professional voice acting for Rex. The coding's already done, so it's just a matter of when the voice actor sends over his takes.
HOLY MOLY! Thanks a lot

Reactions: konstantin2547

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
wait a second...:WaitWhat: you mean i can be the slutty Cumdumpster at my town WITHOUT getting pregnant?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you do with hermaphrodite people, and guys who have a female sex ...? (among other things, in these types of sexual gender) - I think you should think about two seconds before going too far in your words ...?
As a reminder, generally these sexual genres are part of the LGBTQAI+ communities.
Simple examples: Zeus, (especially Hadès), Venus, etc ... - these are ancient gods who did not really haven't a definite sexuality, and therefore could possibly conceive offspring with others of the same kind.

subw00f3r

Feb 14, 2019
Wow I'm late to this, but can I just say how annoying it is for people to be coming into the threads of gay games and basically saying "make it straight"

I even see games that have both male and female interactions and people basically saying "I'd like it more if there was less gay stuff"

Dude, we get it. You hate seeing gay content in games and you wanna change every game to be 100% hetero.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Wow I'm late to this, but can I just say how annoying it is for people to be coming into the threads of gay games and basically saying "make it straight"

I even see games that have both male and female interactions and people basically saying "I'd like it more if there was less gay stuff"

Dude, we get it. You hate seeing gay content in games and you wanna change every game to be 100% hetero.
Mate, I already argued this point like 3 pages back. People really don't seem to care that they look like asshats whining about gay furry stuff on a gay furry project.

Imagine being the type of person who walks into a gay bar, goes to the bathroom, sticks their dick in a gloryhole, and the second a gay guy blows them they start complaining it should be a woman. That's the type of dense we're dealing with. -_-

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes