• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Yikes. Looks like it could be troublesome to install so maybe i will just watch the anime. I am confident that it will do the game justice

Locreus

Jul 27, 2017
What would you need the saves for? This isn't a video game.
I heard that there's some dialogue changes depending on the ending you got in Unlimited, and that it's tied to the game detecting your old saves through some sorta transfer. Was just curious if that's still possible here since I heard its a feature only on the legit versions of the two games.

Sep 12, 2021
I heard that there's some dialogue changes depending on the ending you got in Unlimited, and that it's tied to the game detecting your old saves through some sorta transfer. Was just curious if that's still possible here since I heard its a feature only on the legit versions of the two games.
Hmm, now that you mention it I heard something similar as well. Anyway it's probably only some very minor changes. I don't remember it having an import feature though. Maybe you could try copying your last save in the Alternative saves folder and see if it does something idk. But like I said it shouldn't be a big deal anyway.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes