gimme

Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for uploading the Steam version. Works great. It didn't have the Extra/Unlimited route carry overs by default like the fan translation did but those don't really affect the story much.

Zidan209

Mar 26, 2019
Is this version already patched? If it is, then i'd like to know if it's possible to remove it, because i am looking for the censored steam release, if someone knows, please let me know
@Twistty

Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

sregi

Oct 16, 2017
I remember two things about this. It's pain to install and it broke my will several times.
I had a similar experience with a torrent i downloaded(offsite), however the links provided in the op here worked for me.

Reactions: dorianv

lites001

Sep 14, 2019
When I download and unzip from the Mega file, the folder that it creates has the title "Muv Luv Alternative Chronicles vol1"... is the file within it still the Muv Luv Alternative or is it different?

Harveysdad123

Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 138853

Overview:
"A destiny tossed about, in an insane world--- A flame of life blazing forth, in a dying world---And now, one more future that is spun--- This is the alternative ending unable to be told before: A very great, a very tiny, a very precious... Tale of love and courage."
Muv-Luv Alternative continues the story of Shirogane Takeru after the events of the original Muv-Luv. This is a tale of a love so deep it breaks all barriers; about courage in the face of adversity and overcoming hardships. Takeru encounters and conquers insurmountable odds while his entire world is turned upside down around him.​

Original Title: マブラヴ オルタネイティヴ
Aliases: MLA, Muvluv Alternative
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
VNDB:
Prequel:
Same Series: -
Fandisc: - Muv-Luv Photonflowers*
Released: JP 2006-02-24 EN 2018-06-22
Developer:
Publisher:
Censorship: Uncensored
Version: Steam Edition + Director's Cut 18+ DLC
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Suggested Play Order:

View attachment 138853

Overview:
"A destiny tossed about, in an insane world--- A flame of life blazing forth, in a dying world---And now, one more future that is spun--- This is the alternative ending unable to be told before: A very great, a very tiny, a very precious... Tale of love and courage."
Muv-Luv Alternative continues the story of Shirogane Takeru after the events of the original Muv-Luv. This is a tale of a love so deep it breaks all barriers; about courage in the face of adversity and overcoming hardships. Takeru encounters and conquers insurmountable odds while his entire world is turned upside down around him.​

VNDB:
Prequel:
Developer:
Publisher:
Genre:

Installation:

Suggested Play Order:

Hi I got the game up and running, btw when downloading off mega and trying to run game steam loader thing will just give an error and dissapear so I copy pasted the steam loader files from MUV-LUV (which I also got from your website) and pasted them in alteratives folder and it worked. I was wondering though is there anyway to tell if this is the directors cut uncensored version because theres no installer like with your guys MUV LUV post

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Not too sure Harveysdad123?
This is not the game I originally uploaded?
Think someone updated of changed the links?
The version I uploaded used マブラヴオルタネイティヴ.exe to start the game.

From the OP......
Note: Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2019

Harveysdad123

Oct 1, 2019
Not too sure Harveysdad123?
This is not the game I originally uploaded?
Think someone updated of changed the links?
The version I uploaded used マブラヴオルタネイティヴ.exe to start the game.

From the OP......
Note: Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2019
So you used the OG, Japanese Muv Luv Alternative with Amaterasu's Fan Translation? Also I know it might be hard to remember but I was wondering if you could tell me what the earliest point in the game I could see if im using the adult version would be, like which episode# would contain anything that would be uncensored. Or if possible could you skip through to see the current uploaded version is already adult patched. I have a link to the adult patch as well: if you would like to upload just the patch however I cannot say for certain if it works because I am still at the very early stages of the game. Thank you so much for your quick reply and everything you guys do on this site!

Harveysdad123

Oct 1, 2019
Thanks for uploading the Steam version. Works great. It didn't have the Extra/Unlimited route carry overs by default like the fan translation did but those don't really affect the story much.
Hey man sorry to bother but I was wondering if this is the adult version, it says it is but I have no way to confirm and I do not wanna rush through game to find out. Also do you know if this is the sekai published (current) version cause I have a patch that apparently only works for that version not the dengica version

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Pel
View attachment 138853

Overview:

VNDB:
Prequel:
Developer:
Publisher:
Genre:

Installation:

Suggested Play Order:

Please add torrent links

xeqan85

Feb 4, 2020
Hello I just joined f95zone but don't really know how to get the game to start. every time I try to start smartsteamloader it says code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP100.dll was not found. and when I try to directly start up MuvLuv16 it doesn't respond. Please help. 0DD56D1F-CDC5-483A-95AA-2D0D3100F98C.jpeg

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hello I just joined f95zone but don't really know how to get the game to start. every time I try to start smartsteamloader it says code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP100.dll was not found. and when I try to directly start up MuvLuv16 it doesn't respond. Please help.
Hello and welcome to the site xeqan85 ;)
MSVCP100.dll was not found - usually means you need "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package" (x64) or (x86) version.
You can get them from Microsoft below:

Yes - smartsteamloader is the correct way to start the game!

Cheers

Reactions: rKnight and xeqan85

xeqan85

Feb 4, 2020
Hello and welcome to the site xeqan85 ;)
MSVCP100.dll was not found - usually means you need "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package" (x64) or (x86) version.
You can get them from Microsoft below:

Yes - smartsteamloader is the correct way to start the game!

Cheers
thanks for the help!! So now the message no longer appears which is great but now SSL just doesn’t respond unless I’m still doing something wrong. Sorry to be a bother.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
xeqan85 - You might have corrupted the registry of the games files - Age games are funny that way.
UnZip the attached file and drop this file in the main games folder where SmartSteamLoader.exe is located.
Then run it.

Reactions: xeqan85

xeqan85

Feb 4, 2020
xeqan85 - You might have corrupted the registry of the games files - Age games are funny that way.
UnZip the attached file and drop this file in the main games folder where SmartSteamLoader.exe is located.
Then run it.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

the game finally worked and I couldn’t have done it without your help. I really appreciate all that you’ve done! Now I get to enjoy one of the highest top-rated visual novels of all time.

• Love

xeqan85

Feb 4, 2020
I keep getting an Error(3110): Then a bunch a Japanese sporadically while I’m playing the game. It’s a bit of an annoyance and takes some attention away from the game. Anybody know what’s up with that or a way to make it stop?

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes