pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
Still trying to get ahold of a PDF copy of the Codex that is up on steam as DLC for Alternative. Still find it stupid they make you buy the base game just to be able to pay $40 for the Codex as DLC.. but i still can't find an alternative way of obtaining it as of yet. sadge.

xNiflheim

Nov 29, 2017
Muv-Luv_Alternative16 2021-10-13 19-58-40-73.jpg
having a problem on saving. i keep getting this japanese error.. even by just opening the load or saving section the error already pop up, and i can't save any progress ,, anyway to fix this? tia DDDD.png

andya

Aug 8, 2018
This is more of a novel than a game so don't expect a game where your choices have effect on the overall story. There are a few choices to begin with and they don't alter the story in any substantial way. Heck you can't even choose your romantic interest... So if you expect this to be like the first game you will be disappointed.

Pros:
-very good story
-very good character art

Cons:
-stupid main character (there were times where i rolled my eyes and questioned how can a human being be this stupid...)
-lack of immersion (mainly due to how your choices doesn't affect the story much and most of the time you are not even given any choices)
-too much info dump which brings pacing to halt
-end of the game feels rushed (at least I didn't get the satisfaction of finishing the story. I felt more like abandoned it)

I would still rate this 8.5/10 as a novel due to how good story and characters are. 1/10 as a game.
This one has better story than first game but i still enjoyed first game more mainly due to immersion factor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder if there is any sequel to this game. I would very much like to play that spicy version of extra

Edit: it grows on you after you finish it
Edit2: Bunny Kasumi is the cutest character ever

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Hey folks. I'm also here to echo the sentiments of some, and ask if someone could be able to share the CODEX pdf. Was thinking about acquiring it legit (I know, blasphemy!! xD) for this Halloween Sale (half-priced now), but damn, it really does need Alternative (of which it is a DLC).

Laughing_Rat, pr0dukt: I actually found a (scanned, converted to .jpg I guess?) pre-200314 version at -of all places- e-hentai, but it's clearly not the same experience as the pdf - though bless their hearts, still.

Last edited:

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
why dont you just play the game. game has no ingame camera for screenshots(the 1 sex scene is like half way through the game) you can brush through to it if you just skip most of the dialouges.
I said show me, there are other ways to get screenshots.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes