HollowFs

Feb 16, 2020
I said show me.
you do know the save files and data cant be extracted from the ages.reg therefore its not possible to share data. you can find it yourself on the game. im lazy to do the effort on my phone and n watching arcane

Last edited:
Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Holy shit brother, you've got problems...
Why not just get on with it already ffs?! Also the OP says uncensored, Director's Cut 18+ DLC, so why would it be censored? Someone who played it even says it's not censored.

Also, there's the similar Director's Cut version available on this site for the (prequel(ish)) Muv-Luv, you can check that and extrapolate, if you reaaaally need to - or whatever.
Honestly don't get what the eff could happen if the ONE 5-minute h-scene mostly only inserted for shock value into the 50+ hours VN actually turns out to have slight mosaic censorship (which it DOES NOT, but whatever)... Like aliens would invade or you would disappear from this universe or something?!

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Holy shit brother, you've got problems...
Why not just get on with it already ffs?! Also the OP says uncensored, Director's Cut 18+ DLC, so why would it be censored? Someone who played it even says it's not censored.

Also, there's the similar Director's Cut version available on this site for the (prequel(ish)) Muv-Luv, you can check that and extrapolate, if you reaaaally need to - or whatever.
Honestly don't get what the eff could happen if the ONE 5-minute h-scene mostly only inserted for shock value into the 50+ hours VN actually turns out to have slight mosaic censorship (which it DOES NOT, but whatever)... Like aliens would invade or you would disappear from this universe or something?!
Does not, what does that mean? Does it have mosaics or not?

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Does not, what does that mean? Does it have mosaics or not?
Sorry, but I'm not gonna new game and skip forward to that one scene in a VN I'm quite looking forward to re-playing in the near future after a good bunch of years, just to get you a screenshot.

Take a leap of faith. If after 20+ hours of gameplay, that one effing scene has mosaics after all - learn from that; a valuable life lesson. Maybe you can find it in yourself to continue on with the novel after all?! I mean, you may even surprise yourself like that. It's not, like, that the only reason you want to read this highly acclaimed 50+ hours VN is to see those 2 CGs uncensored, right? Riiiight?
Besides, you need to / should read and play through the prequel to get the most out of this, and that's also here on f95zone and available for download, and it's also a DC version, and you can check whether there are mosaics yourself with that. Quite fortunate, no?

• Angry
Reactions: Therod

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Sorry, but I'm not gonna new game and skip forward to that one scene in a VN I'm quite looking forward to re-playing in the near future after a good bunch of years, just to get you a screenshot.

Take a leap of faith. If after 20+ hours of gameplay, that one effing scene has mosaics after all - learn from that; a valuable life lesson. Maybe you can find it in yourself to continue on with the novel after all?! I mean, you may even surprise yourself like that. It's not, like, that the only reason you want to read this highly acclaimed 50+ hours VN is to see those 2 CGs uncensored, right? Riiiight?
Besides, you need to / should read and play through the prequel to get the most out of this, and that's also here on f95zone and available for download, and it's also a DC version, and you can check whether there are mosaics yourself with that. Quite fortunate, no?
I thought there were 2 h scenes not 1?

Laughing_Rat

Dec 1, 2017
It's the best VN ever made in my opinion, There are technically 2 H-scenes in this but that's like 1% of the content, that's not where this VN shines.

SpectrumX55

Oct 30, 2018
The Uploadhaven and Anonfiles aren't working for me, and I don't think Mega's gonna work since they limit their download capacity by a lot. Does anyone have an alternative???

castor212

Aug 12, 2020
apologies, but can anyone help with this? did everything the OP instructed Capture.PNG
the fix with vdf2registry didnt help

thanks in advance

Last edited:

Debonkers

Mar 21, 2022
View attachment 713906
View attachment 713907
In case you never found a solution and for anyone who runs across this issue, the prequel to this game has a thread on this site as well. It includes instructions for if you receive errors like this. Primarily Runtime Error 406 or Runtime Error 1006 both are shown above.

Tested on Win10 Creators Update.
Usage:
1. Put vdf2registry.exe to game folder
2. Make sure .vdf file exist within this folder
3. Run vdf2registry.exe (This will reset your in-game settings)

This worked for me even with this game.

Edit: This fixed the 3110 error for me as well.
Wow, this actually worked and wasn't malware. Thank you :D

Reactions: oysterkeeper

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
Somebody here must know something about muv-luv intergrade. Speak up please !

Michael4C

Apr 24, 2019
is it just me or are the links not working...

pfffft new member with one post... god i lurk more then anything XD

Michael4C

Apr 24, 2019
so like... this game carry over saves from muv luv? or is it just locked in sumikas route?

now this time travel bullshit has me second guessing again.... brain hurt...

Last edited:

Debonkers

Mar 21, 2022
so like... this game carry over saves from muv luv? or is it just locked in sumikas route?

now this time travel bullshit has me second guessing again.... brain hurt...

Nope, it doesn't carry over saves afaik. There aren't many "routes" in the classical sense, just some additional things that may happen as well as a slight variation of the ending (but the core events are always the same).

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
Alternative... one of the best and emotional VN i've ever read.

A pity that the ending is, in my opinion, really disappointing

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes