• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CLLGamesO

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
View attachment 2516138

Dev, what are the planned tags? (seems like it could be a short story?)
Btw, are fetishes/kinks avoidable? for example footjob? :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, good luck.
Yes, the game will be short (there will be only one character)
Planned tags: Pregnancy, Bdsm, Anal sex, male domination.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Speak for yourself. I'm a fan of incest, but, if a game is good, it doesn't need it.

CLLGamesO is the fj avoidable?
I consider myself an aberration in this case, I tried to play some games one of them was being a dik but I found it very boring, it seems to me that something was missing lol but I'm not alone in this I know a lot of people from here in Brazil who only play games with the tag incest( outside those outside)

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
I consider myself an aberration in this case, I tried to play some games one of them was being a dik but I found it very boring, it seems to me that something was missing lol but I'm not alone in this I know a lot of people from here in Brazil who only play games with the tag incest( outside those outside)
Don't worry folks, incest is just one dialogue patch away.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Modern Warfare Neus???
The roomie (in the social accepted meaning of the word) is drop dead georgeous, Mom won't be waiting too long I'm telling you.
Don't know what that book you have in your room says but sure it's effective as fuck.
Also on a sidenote: the UI is great.
+10

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I get it. But, a lot of us incest lovers also can and do play non-incest games. Just because a portion of us are too closed-minded to play anything else, because they find it 'boring', doesn't mean all of us do. I'm not trying to get into an argument with you, just next time, try not to answer for all of us.

Last edited:

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
well im 100 % sure that brazil have the most swinging comunity in the world and a big one being L.G.B.T but aside from that being a country with a big % of catholic or christian affluence also generate a big "poump d'or"but from that to ythe oncest part of it ....i think someone is seeing too much ''TESTE DE FIDELIDADE""

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
So there's only 1 girl? From the 4 previews, there's 3 different hairstyles, none of which are possible with the same cut.
Long with cut bangs, long with swept bangs, short with swept bangs.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
decent content for a first release, gives you enough to know what to expect
straightforward corruption game

CLLGamesO
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A game that focuses on unlocking sexual content rather than a story-driven VN starring a fat ass, cute tsundere girl cohabiting with no bullshit MC that wants to corrupt her with sex magic.

also too dev:
unlike the many players chiming in; idc if it's incest or not. a childhood friend is a hot trope too
give onesie content! hot outfit that's underused in AVNs
View attachment neus_photo0.webp

Last edited:

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I am just replying to say that I am a Brazilian and I'm not really into incest. Just don't want people assuming wrong things about brazilians in general.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
well im 100 % sure that brazil have the most swinging comunity in the world and a big one being L.G.B.T but aside from that being a country with a big % of catholic or christian affluence also generate a big "poump d'or"but from that to ythe oncest part of it ....i think someone is seeing too much ''TESTE DE FIDELIDADE""
this loyalty test is all set up nothing that happens in that is real, it's just paid actors I don't even waste my time

4.00 star(s) 55 Votes