Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hmm, I don't know if there is such a thing as Ai 3DCG, but this image has to be it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It either looks like the penis should be somewhere in between her fingers and the AI somewho extended it another 2 inches for no reason, or maybe the tip of the dick is actually one of her fingers? Have no idea.

Also, not the point, but that is bad finger placement for hand jobs. The man has a 2 foot dick, she has plenty of real estate to double hand it.

On a much more serious note, holy crap, please reduce that dick CLLGamesO. I've seen games with bigger dick somehow look more realistic or "appealing" than that one and I've played In for a Penny!

Good luck!
That doesn't even look like the dick in the screens. Could just be a bad angle also. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
:unsure:Now I could be wrong but I'm thinking Picture's 1 and 2 are not gonna be getting your mother any grandkids.
Well...that don't mean that they cannot keep trying...or using that as a warm up...

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Well...that don't mean that they cannot keep trying...or using that as a warm up...
:unsure: Very true and they can keep trying like that as much as they want or till the cows come home.
But I'm telling you now and I'd even put money on it.
Doing like that ain't no way his mothers getting grandkids.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Not sure why, but this song just popped in my head just looking at the cover pic:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I dunno about anyone else, but MY dick is NOT a bottle top, so twisting it so it's rotated 90 degrees is NOT fun. Especially when hard. 1st preview pic. All that reminded me of was some old comic making fun of women giving shitty handjobs, twisting it like they're trying to pop a fucking bottlecap. Mighta been Eddie Murphy, or Andrew Dice Clay...more likely the latter.

HenriBoy

May 26, 2022
there are cases of incest here, not only hidden but often even reported on tv mainly between fathers and daughters the last one I saw was of a father who locked his own daughter in the basement and spent years abusing her, including she had 3 children with the old but that doesn't mean that here is an incestuous country, as you yourself mentioned this happens in several parts of the planet
I guess this is not to do with incest...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
How do you pronounce this? :unsure:
No shit.
What language is it?
Neus is a Catalan/Valencian female given name, quite common in the Spanish regions where those languages are spoken. It means "Snows". It's the name of the love interest in the game.
The pronunciation is "neh-oos", ['neʊs] for those who can read phonetic transcriptions.

As for the MW part, I have no fucking clue what that stands for.
My Wife Neus? Mating With Neus? Thse seem plausible to me :KEK:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Neus is a Catalan/Valencian female given name, quite common in the Spanish regions where those languages are spoken. It means "Snows". It's the name of the love interest in the game.
The pronunciation is "neh-oos", ['neʊs] for those who can read phonetic transcriptions.

Only MW abbreviation I know is 'Morrowind'. :ROFLMAO:

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021

Some progress, well done. :cool:

• Love
Reactions: Aristos

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
the girl's butt looks like it exceeded the size of the silicone, if it were in real life she should sue this surgeon lol

jokes aside, I came excited imagining that the dev would have the possibility to include incest in this game, having said that there will be no incest, the queue moves on, let's go to the next one

Reactions: incest lover m/s
4.00 star(s) 55 Votes