Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I love the model but things that's been bugging me:
- Terrible grammar.
- There seems to be magic in this world but no real explanation.
- As of now this seems to be a LI only game.

Reactions: 512

CLLGamesO

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
I, too, am curious as how Dev pronounce the title.
is it Em-Double U-nee-yus? Em-Double U-nus? MeW-Nee-yus? MeWNus?
MWNeus, as someone already mentioned before, means "My wife Neus." I removed the "My wife" part to avoid any confusion, as the game will not feature NTR. As for how to pronounce it, I will avoid saying it.
I love the model but things that's been bugging me:
- Terrible grammar.
- There seems to be magic in this world but no real explanation.
- As of now this seems to be a LI only game.
1. I was already expecting this point. I am doing my best to correct it, but it's most likely that it will remain equally terrible. I apologize for this.
2. Magic is something secondary in my story, and I only use it as a resource to have a little more freedom in creating sexual scenes. My idea is for the player to assume that they are in a world where magic is common. However, I plan to include some history about wizards and humans, but through books and newspapers.

Last edited:

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Strike 1:why would anyone want to date Neus? She is a Bitch, not even a little bit likeable. Strike 2: And then you make it a sandbox game.... and then WHOOSH swing and a miss Strike 3: MC is a pussy, and you put magic in the game...

Reactions: qaywsx

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
MWNeus, as someone already mentioned before, means "My wife Neus." I removed the "My wife" part to avoid any confusion, as the game will not feature NTR. As for how to pronounce it, I will avoid saying it.

1. I was already expecting this point. I am doing my best to correct it, but it's most likely that it will remain equally terrible. I apologize for this.
2. Magic is something secondary in my story, and I only use it as a resource to have a little more freedom in creating sexual scenes. My idea is for the player to assume that they are in a world where magic is common. However, I plan to include some history about wizards and humans, but through books and newspapers.
Ways I can recommend to make sure the grammar is good:
- Grammarly
- Chatgpt

Best would be to type in everything into Grammarly and when it's dne, use Chat-GPT and tell it to check for spelling errors and correct them.

Reactions: CLLGamesO

CLLGamesO

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
no new quests in update? just a few new action such blowjob and spanking?
Hello. Four missions were added to the main quest. I would recommend starting a new game since I did not verify the compatibility of saved games from version v0.1. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

leonard2.100

Mar 30, 2023
Hello. Four missions were added to the main quest. I would recommend starting a new game since I did not verify the compatibility of saved games from version v0.1. I apologize for the inconvenience.
got it.
it's okay, I just need to start over and get the new content.
Someday you may need to consider game save things and work on it.
Anyway, good luck to you,dev. I like the render

Last edited:

CLLGamesO

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
got it.
it's okay, I just need to start over and get the new content.
Someday you may need to consider game save things and work on it.
Anyway, good luck to you,dev. I like the render
The next version will have save compatibility. I didn't include it in this version because reaching the new content takes less than 2 minutes with the "skip" option, and I made small changes in the introduction that may not be noticeable but give small hints about the direction of the story. However, I believe it was a mistake not to include it in this version.

Reactions: luisar018

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MWNeus-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: LucasLeels

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Ways I can recommend to make sure the grammar is good:
- Grammarly
- Chatgpt

Best would be to type in everything into Grammarly and when it's dne, use Chat-GPT and tell it to check for spelling errors and correct them.
You might want to try it on your post... ;)

What you suggest sounds logical. The problem is then you'd have the tedious task to cut and paste or retype each sentence into the Ren'Py coding. (Who's talking, what scene is being viewed, what sound is playing, etc.) It's easier and more time efficient to use Ren'Py's text editor so you can compose text and code on the fly. (At least for me it is.)

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018

This man knows the hidden code^ game has the word 'wife' in it there's a 98% chance it's an NTR title.....go try to find more than 1 in 10 games with 'wife' in title Without ntr
Mini kudos for that ^

Also regarding this pic
5.jpg

wolf-cartoon-open-mouth.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
You might want to try it on your post... ;)

What you suggest sounds logical. The problem is then you'd have the tedious task to cut and paste or retype each sentence into the Ren'Py coding. (Who's talking, what scene is being viewed, what sound is playing, etc.) It's easier and more time efficient to use Ren'Py's text editor so you can compose text and code on the fly. (At least for me it is.)
Brother, I know you mean well but English is one of three langues I speak and you guessed, it's not my primary one. This is gonna happen from time to time.

Reactions: Dimitri57

NBVCXW666

Jun 12, 2022
I usually skip games with the sandbox tag but I'm glad I didn't.
No grind, Built-in skip minigame and a working gallery, good job dev (y)

Reactions: wstlndwarrior
4.00 star(s) 55 Votes