Deleted member 2492533

Delicious
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
What kind of corruption is this gonna have?
You will understand everything in the next update ;)

Android please
Soon

Add Pregnancy/Impregnation to the planned fetishes and sexual content, and I will happily look forward to this getting updated.
This content will be! I just didn’t want to write a billion words in the “genres” tab :p

I honestly can't tell if HS2 is better looking than HS... at least not yet. Maybe once HS2 gets the same kind of mod support.
HS2 has a lot of potential. Just need to wait a little bit. Soon the greatest minds of mankind will transfer the mods from the first part to the second)

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2018
5 minutes into the game nothing really special the story is pretty mediocre, character design is not that alluring because I didn't found any originalism in it.

smegbot

May 5, 2020
I like games that uses Honey Select, but there's not enough content here for me right now so i will keep my eye on this one.
Thx for uploading.

Deleted member 2492533

Delicious
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
Any planned breast expansion ?
It seems to me that some female characters already have large enough breasts. Maybe later on the patreon I will make some poll about adding a character with a HUGE BREAST, or some high-level patron will want to add character with bigger breasts (If this does not affect the game in a bad way). But now I think that such a breast size is optimal for the characters. If you are a hater of large breasts, then I hasten to reassure that there will be characters with a smaller breast size ;)

Last edited:

Deleted member 2492533

Delicious
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
Nice enough game and plenty of big boobs to go around for the MC :LOL: just one thing how on earth did someone with the looks of John manage to get Amanda especially with that baldness :ROFLMAO:
He looked like asian Marlon Brando in his youth :cool:
In fact, I will tell about this topic in future updates. You can read the details in the dialogs)

P.S. In my scenario, John was really handsome. Have you seen their children?)

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
4 of the women in the preview image have breasts I feel I really want to see, buuuuuuut I've had my heart broken by demo/0.1's before.

How far out are we talking for pregnancy and lactation? Because I straight up want to hook Big Red there to a milking machine and get set for cereal tomorrow morning...

Reactions: Cernunnos.
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes