Deleted member 2492533

Delicious
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
Renders looks good. I will wait new version i hope sex scene will be animated :)
By the way, almost all H scenes are animated. Those who use Tab most likely missed them. In the next version, I will try to make it more difficult to skip If using Tab)
For android?
Most likely from the next version, and maybe even earlier. In any case, the third version will be released faster than the second.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
By the way, almost all H scenes are animated. Those who use Tab most likely missed them. In the next version, I will try to make it more difficult to skip If using Tab)

Most likely from the next version, and maybe even earlier. In any case, the third version will be released faster than the second.
We just handjob right? We dont have any penetration? I was talking about penetrations. Because i saw lots of game making bj hj animated but dont make penetration sex scenes animated :)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
That's it for me. Too many bazookas and not many good models. Good luck a bye.

PAPTT

Jan 21, 2020

Okay, i will waiting for this. So, do the best for next version mya friend...

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
my main problem (as a grammar nazi) is the grammar(duh!) i advise to get Grammarly it's a nice program that fixes errors and stuff like that in 4 different versions of English(you can decide which one you wanna use: US-English, Australian, Canadian or British)

also, the love confessions felt a bit rushed...but my favourite tag on romantic novel is "Slow-burn" XD

still decent 3/5 u.u

Reactions: darlic

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
my main problem (as a grammar nazi) is the grammar(duh!) i advise to get Grammarly it's a nice program that fixes errors and stuff like that in 4 different versions of English(you can decide which one you wanna use: US-English, Australian, Canadian or British)

also, the love confessions felt a bit rushed...but my favourite tag on romantic novel is "Slow-burn" XD

still decent 3/5 u.u
It is not free and quite expensive. Also it is using a sledge hammer to crack a walnut. A simple word processor like Open Office is more than sufficient. Even the spelling control in FireFox is more than enough.

Deleted member 2492533

Delicious
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020

still decent 3/5 u.u
Thank you for your advice. I'll fix it)

Deleted member 2492533

Delicious
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
Pfff... ScreenShotes not contain Fap-Fap material!
(n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n)
Then just play the game, there's enough hot scenes ;)
How many of the fetishes will be forced(Femdom for example)?
You can choose which genre you want to add. In dialogues, some of the answers will affect this. On my patreon and on the forum there will be a walkthrough of the game)

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
in the future will the mother of the girls be ours? I mean, did she leave her husband to stay with us or are we just going to stay with her in secret?

Catares

Nov 15, 2017
I really like the game, models, animations, story and characters i hope that dev stick to his plan and direction of the game in the terms of fetish, genres. Pacing i would say it's similar to Solvalley School but never the less good job, cannot wait for the next update and wish best of luck for the dev.

Deleted member 2492533

Delicious
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
I really like the game, models, animations, story and characters i hope that dev stick to his plan and direction of the game in the terms of fetish, genres. Pacing i would say it's similar to Solvalley School but never the less good job, cannot wait for the next update and wish best of luck for the dev.
I would not agree that My Amazing Life is similar to Solvalley School (although I really like Solvalley School). Thanks for the nice words about my game ;)

Reactions: Catares
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes