Mar 16, 2019
My Amazing Life [v0.4] Sweet Mango

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.58 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.57 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 290 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 273 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Deleted member 2492533

Delicious
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
My Amazing Life [v0.4] Sweet Mango

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.58 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.57 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 290 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 273 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks for the help ;)

• Love
Reactions: JokerLeader

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Good game, but the relationships progress a little bit too fast for my taste ^^ Girls are cute, sex scenes could have a little bit more dialogues. (not like japanese VN's - 10 minutes long, but a little bit could enrich the scenes) Overall I had fun and will keep my eye on this game :)

Deleted member 2492533

Delicious
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
Good game, but the relationships progress a little bit too fast for my taste ^^ Girls are cute, sex scenes could have a little bit more dialogues. (not like japanese VN's - 10 minutes long, but a little bit could enrich the scenes) Overall I had fun and will keep my eye on this game :)
Yes you are right. In this update, I focused on uncovering the plot. In the next update, the plot will be a little calmer, and there will be more hot scenes. Thanks for your adequate opinion and criticism, it helps to make the game better ;)

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
I gotta ask, what the hell is the sticking out the tongue thing?
Men/women, lover or random person first time meeting, everyone seems to think sticking their tongue out at you is the most appropriate action .... wtf

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
While I basically like this game this update felt weird like there were missing scenes or the setting of the scene was wrong. As an example the scene when you go to Irina, the outside of the apartment looks like it's aready getting dark but after you help her for a few hours you go tutor a studend and go on a date with Laura while there is still daylight.

Deleted member 2492533

Delicious
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
While I basically like this game this update felt weird like there were missing scenes or the setting of the scene was wrong. As an example the scene when you go to Irina, the outside of the apartment looks like it's aready getting dark but after you help her for a few hours you go tutor a studend and go on a date with Laura while there is still daylight.
I did not pay attention to this, in the next update I will try to fix it.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I did not pay attention to this, in the next update I will try to fix it.
Thats not all, in the scene with Irina in your room there seems to be some lines missing between script line 310 and 312, it jumps form his mom has taken care of the problem to can you trust her, I think there are a few lines about Audrey missing because the next scene is with her. There should be some lines where the MC asks Irina if can talk with Audrey about the problems and the school security.

Deleted member 2492533

Delicious
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
Thats not all, in the scene with Irina in your room there seems to be some lines missing between script line 310 and 312, it jumps form his mom has taken care of the problem to can you trust her, I think there are a few lines about Audrey missing because the next scene is with her. There should be some lines where the MC asks Irina if can talk with Audrey about the problems and the school security.
Yes, I checked, though there are a couple of sentences missing. Thanks for making the game better! I will fix it soon.

Reactions: HansDampf788
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes