marspig

Oct 16, 2018
There's no Julia Garner in this game. Are you talking about Straitened Times?
Is that so? No Rihanna either?
The others in this play are just amateurs, only these two are played by big stars.
Even though Rihanna's character is unlikable, it's still her. . .

Aug 8, 2021
Is that so? No Rihanna either?
The others in this play are just amateurs, only these two are played by big stars.
Even though Rihanna's character is unlikable, it's still her. . .
Ohh, I got you now. Actually, I'm not into show business shit. Not knowing that Julia Garner is a famous actress.

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Ohh, I got you now. Actually, I'm not into show business shit. Not knowing that Julia Garner is a famous actress.
Oh man. . . No wonder.
I just wanted to know if MC fucked her in the new update, but no one answered. . .

Because the MC still didn't fuck her in the last update.
If it still doesn't exist this time, I won't download it and continue to wait.

Reactions: TheVirginHunter
Aug 8, 2021
Oh man. . . No wonder.
I just wanted to know if MC fucked her in the new update, but no one answered. . .

Because the MC still didn't fuck her in the last update.
If it still doesn't exist this time, I won't download it and continue to wait.
You're talking about Anne?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
it seems that some kind of strong sorcery is used in this game - the decompiler.rpy does not start and the game crashes.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
WALKTHROUGH
v2.1 (9-10-2022)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
thank you for the mod update~

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thinking.png

So after the MC has the opportunity to tell Molly he had a lewd dream about him that made him toss and turn (might as well, since he never says the actual issue no matter what you choose). You then have a very normal and not-awkward-at-all conversation with Lin; I would assume that the reason Lin was also the reason Rin left early (seems fairly obvious). The MC yet again gets to say his "best friend" is a total weirdo and dumbass. And finally, you can choose whether or not to progress things with Collins.

Never really was much of a fan of her (the model nor any of the personality, including sluttiness), but w/e. I feel like she probably plays some kind of moderate part in the overall storyline (and not just at school), so I guess I'll keep "pursuing" her. I don't hate her, though (now that she's under control). I just could take or leave her; doesn't do almost anything for me.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes