pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I haven't played in a few update but to get the Gallery Code....

Use UNREN and look at the cheat_gallery.rpy file. Should have something like if code == "Whatever the new code is":

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Why can't I un.rpyc mod files? Something's wrong... Can any one share the rpy of the mod files?
If you are getting an error, try a newer version of Unren. If you are just getting .rpyc files and no .rpy files. Select option 2 in Unren.

CarlFoutley

Dec 1, 2017
If you are getting an error, try a newer version of Unren. If you are just getting .rpyc files and no .rpy files. Select option 2 in Unren.
What options? All I can do is place un.rpyc file into (game) folder and then launch the game.
I'm using this:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Hey there, guys. We keep on working on the update, due to some circumstances we weren't able to release the update in September but we'll work super hard to make sure it's out by mid October. We plan to make this update bigger than the previous ones, since we want add new stuff not only for Annie, but for Rin as well.

Just so you all understand where we stand, right now we've finished working on Annie's branch, and most of dialogue pictures and animations for Rin are done as well. Right now we're working on "hot" pictures and animations with Rin.

The text is also 95% finished. We're about to finish editing the text and then we can safely start working on its translation.

P.S. The Patreon has updated the subscription terms, so now your subscription will last exactly one month from when you subscribed. For example, if you subscribed on 17th of some month, your money will be withdrawn again on 17th of the next month(before, the subscription would have to be always renewed on 1st of next month).
1664859491798.png

ultimusmagus

Sep 1, 2017
Are there any plans on returning to "Dirty Pool" after this is done? I find the non-superpowered corruption storyline for it had more promise than the "Easy Mode" of this game, although I do enjoy Annie's arc in love mode, unlocking her feelings for the MC.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are there any plans on returning to "Dirty Pool" after this is done? I find the non-superpowered corruption storyline for it had more promise than the "Easy Mode" of this game, although I do enjoy Annie's arc in love mode, unlocking her feelings for the MC.
as you have seen in dp thread it's unlikely.

mnib

Aug 4, 2022
Is there any major difference between selecting control or love? I'm not really a fan of selecting control routes.

whydoineedto

May 21, 2022
Maaaan, I wish I could tell
David to take a hike and solve his own messes. Why do I have to go sharing my waifu's panties with a dumbass looking cop when another idiot i don't even know stole them in the first place. His face is so punchable too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes