boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
This game was good at one time, but then needed to be restarted to play, and at that point it always makes it a bad game. An hour worth of play then restart equals bad game and ending of patreon. Once old saves don't work the game sucks.
wouldn't take much time to skip to where you were

Reactions: Janus_Apex

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
WALKTHROUGH
v2.2 (10-27-2022)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
thank you for the mod update~ ^_^

Reactions: STJay

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Best Deal [v2.2] [Pirot King] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,71 GB / 349 MB - My_Best_Deal-2.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 316 MB - My_Best_Deal-2.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~9,4% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes