GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I wonder what is the use of all those stupid VN games where there is a black box for the text that hides the best part of the pictures?

Sometimes they have mod for it, but it's getting really frustrating...
That's the Ren'Py default. It's trivial to change it, though. You can press 'H' key to hide/show.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
This game was good at one time, but then needed to be restarted to play, and at that point it always makes it a bad game. An hour worth of play then restart equals bad game and ending of patreon. Once old saves don't work the game sucks.
I almost always prefer a game to require a full restart as opposed to a dev never going back and fixing old mistakes, or leaving broken back-end mechanics broken just to preserve existing saves.

We're basically playing these games in extreme early access. If that means a dev will occasionally need to tweak something that breaks existing saves, so be it. It's not like it's that hard to high-speed skip through a game's choices to get back to where you were originally anyway.

Jul 24, 2022
That's the Ren'Py default. It's trivial to change it, though. You can press 'H' key to hide/show.
H is no option, you cannot read the text, or continue the game with hidden text, for every text you need to press H, that's just stupid and very irritating...

But Like seen above here, there seems to be a universal transparancy patch, that I need to try next time.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
H is no option, you cannot read the text, or continue the game with hidden text, for every text you need to press H, that's just stupid and very irritating...

But Like seen above here, there seems to be a universal transparancy patch, that I need to try next time.
I was just sharing default mechanics of Ren'Py in case you were unaware. Of course it's irritating.

Anyway, definitely use the transparency patch.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
like others said short update, annie masturbating and kissing mc, mc taking a walk with rin and she wanting to be leash like a dog and 2 urination scenes (apparently patrons and subs like that) and then doggy her (pun intended). no goddesses or anything else and mrs collins was in 2.1 update.

she's "bit" too big for that.

screenshot0001.png

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Is there a change log for 2.2? Or can anyone tell me if here is any new Ms. Collins content in version 2.2? I presume no as there was a new scene in version 2.1 but one can always hope.

• Angry
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf
Apr 18, 2022
Is there a change log for 2.2? Or can anyone tell me if here is any new Ms. Collins content in version 2.2? I presume no as there was a new scene in version 2.1 but one can always hope.
Seriously? It was explained only two comments before you wrote your question. Why not look if something has been answered before asking?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Got an earful from my birdie after got the file from them. Seems like the Patreon supporter are raging over this. So will not be sharing next time around

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes