cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice but short update, mc wakes up, chitchat with mommy, talk (sorta) with rin and then jump to teacher stuff and end.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I rather like that some of the conversation scenes have animation because I don't expect it. Hope the dev considers a harem path/end for this.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I rather like that some of the conversation scenes have animation because I don't expect it. Hope the dev considers a harem path/end for this.
well game is going on that path and love goddess wouldn't mind it prolly but we'll see. usually harem tag exists from start but not on this,

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well game is going on that path and love goddess wouldn't mind it prolly but we'll see. usually harem tag exists from start but not on this,
dev did confirm over a year ago that they have plan for harem route
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-best-deal-v2-1-pirot-king.37164/post-5205776
so not sure why tag was never added since then, or if plans have changed, but story wise it does seems to go that direction
i guess we will see about that with Lin, if she joins in or we will have to choose between her and Rin

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of My Best Deal 2.1 with STJay walk through mod included.
To unlock gallery just click "DO IT" ;)
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to v2.1

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes