fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
if you suspect something run it through of virustotal.
Or Run virtual machine on have seperate computer with seperate physical drives for os and game files drive. Heck run and android virtual machine inside a virtual machine and download android version of games, so you dont get virus in your virtual machine of an windows virtual machine on seperate windows device.
That should be enough i think is-it-though-5b4e97-1439131977.jpg

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

edit:no anti virus can cure paranoia, at the end of day one has to think
"Is the juice worth the squeeze "
how much can a virus(let be real its gonna be an adware at worst) gonna fuck ones computer.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Or Run virtual machine on have seperate computer with seperate physical drives for os and game files drive. Heck run and android virtual machine inside a virtual machine and download android version of games, so you dont get virus in your virtual machine of an windows virtual machine on seperate windows device.
virtual windows in virtual windows reqs "bit" of comp resources so not suitable for potato comps.

Reactions: fpsgamer

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
virtual windows in virtual windows reqs "bit" of comp resources so not suitable for potato comps.
well to be honest if one does run a potato computer, only virus protection one could run is adblock and brains. Cause any antivirus will fire the potato and not the good kind of fired patato :LOL: :p:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DarkOs31 and cxx

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
what is 2.8 gallery code?
Already answered many time... use the search at the top right
And there's no point in answering "you would have been better off giving me the answer..."
I don't known why someone have to do the search for you...

kinqsemq

Aug 13, 2020
Already answered many time... use the search at the top right
And there's no point in answering "you would have been better off giving me the answer..."
I don't known why someone have to do the search for you...
Or, even easier, simply look at the very first page where it gives you all the gallery codes.
It's hard to work so much... He need to be paid for that!

OKEY OKEY CHILL..

I already searched but couldn't find it, that's why I asked.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Best Deal [v2.9] [Pirot King] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v2.8 -> v2.9 [186 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes