Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It was interesting at first but then it got confusing and didn't know what choices to choose. I was trying to follow love routes for everyone but wasn't sure which choices leads to that. They should ask if you want to follow the love routes, fem routes, control route or a mix of them.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is a slider in the option menu.
if there is then it's well hidden.

It was interesting at first but then it got confusing and didn't know what choices to choose. I was trying to follow love routes for everyone but wasn't sure which choices leads to that. They should ask if you want to follow the love routes, fem routes, control route or a mix of them.
well this isn't most clear game but wt-mod helps and tries to keep game in english.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Looks like a your game problem. Any mods installed?
same view as above and only wt-mod. that shouldn't affect on options (well it might since modder needs to needs to fight against system to keep mod working w/o it crashing game).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
same view as above and only wt-mod. that shouldn't affect on options (well it might since modder needs to needs to fight against system to keep mod working w/o it crashing game).
Weird welp. Try without mod?

masterwhite

Jul 10, 2019
masterwhite veaqaa I build Mac again. But most likely its broken again. I also make a dirty build. Best would be to test the dirty build first. I can't build the 3rd possibility (Renpy games normally can be build with 2 different SDKs), the 2nd SKD gives me an error. So its only those two.

Dirty
SDK 7.6.3

Please let me know if one works.
If both don't work. You can try what I said above, or try to DL my PC compression and the "Ren'py SDK 7.6.3" drop my PC compression folder into the Renpy SDK folder, start teh SDK and play that way.
Dirty build started, 7.6.3 - the same error

Reactions: Bob69

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
good to know, kind of surprised it doesnt get mentioned earlier. like it would be rude for mc to ask about it right in front of them when they meet, but he should have asked his mom privately after. since he still has no memory she wouldnt have been upset
Actually, it's mentioned earlier when the MC and Rin take a walk (with the dog I think). You have the option to ask or not. If you do, she tells him they are indeed related, she doesn't go into details about the two dads though.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Actually, it's mentioned earlier when the MC and Rin take a walk (with the dog I think). You have the option to ask or not. If you do, she tells him they are indeed related, she doesn't go into details about the two dads though.
i must have screwed up a variable. when i got that scene she just said the mc was "silly" and never answered.

3.80 star(s) 110 Votes