1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
not sure if this has been asked before, i did a search and couldnt find answer. are rin and lin the mcs half sisters or adopted or step sisters or something? the mother clearly isnt asian and neither is mc. or is the mcs dad asian and the mc just didnt get that gene like his sisters did

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
not sure if this has been asked before, i did a search and couldnt find answer. are rin and lin the mcs half sisters or adopted or step sisters or something? the mother clearly isnt asian and neither is mc. or is the mcs dad asian and the mc just didnt get that gene like his sisters did
They are mc's half-sisters. Molly talks about this in detail in the latest update.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
They are mc's half-sisters. Molly talks about this in detail in the latest update.
good to know, kind of surprised it doesnt get mentioned earlier. like it would be rude for mc to ask about it right in front of them when they meet, but he should have asked his mom privately after. since he still has no memory she wouldnt have been upset

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
good to know, kind of surprised it doesnt get mentioned earlier. like it would be rude for mc to ask about it right in front of them when they meet, but he should have asked his mom privately after. since he still has no memory she wouldnt have been upset
well he was in coma and all took care of him and he didn't want to bother them and so on.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
am i crazy or is there stuff missing from this version? its been years since i last played it but i remember there being a scene with rin on a swing, and some other scenes.

masterwhite

Jul 10, 2019
My Best Deal [v3.0] [Pirot King] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [347 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [343 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------------------
My Best Deal [v3.0] [Pirot King] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v2.9 -> v3.0 [163 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Mac compressed version doesn't start.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well not bad update except not much happened on it aka it was very short and ending didn't make sense.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
masterwhite veaqaa I build Mac again. But most likely its broken again. I also make a dirty build. Best would be to test the dirty build first. I can't build the 3rd possibility (Renpy games normally can be build with 2 different SDKs), the 2nd SKD gives me an error. So its only those two.

Please let me know if one works.
If both don't work. You can try what I said above, or try to DL my PC compression and the "Ren'py SDK 7.6.3" drop my PC compression folder into the Renpy SDK folder, start teh SDK and play that way.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Fucking finally it happened! Hecate was a veeery good hostess!
Are we gonna do anything with Emily, she was teased from the beginning of this game? Stay tuned for the next episode!

PS - Rin is STILL holding it in, she is gonna flood the house by the time a "morning" update gets released!

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Are we gonna do anything with Emily, she was teased from the beginning of this game? Stay tuned for the next episode!

PS - Rin is STILL holding it in, she is gonna flood the house by the time a "morning" update gets released!
whos Emily? or you meant Annie?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

Is it possible to fuck a girl from another game? I'm not sure that it will be possible to fuck her in the future, because she was a LI in the first game from this developer :unsure:

Reactions: Jerk-man
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes