1984Fawkes

Jun 14, 2020
Do you play a game only for one beautiful milf? If the answer is yes, this game is just for you. Almost all of the other girls are ugly. My opinion.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
WALKTHROUGH
v3.0 (02-16-2024)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
I tried it on Android.
But the language changed to other language, also getting this error.

Is this compitable for Android..??

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
so is the only way to avoid femdom to mind control the teacher bitch?
pretty much.
So to avoid something I don't like (femdom), I have to do something else I don't like (mind control) to, I guess, get a third thing I don't like either (maledom). Would it be possible to avoid this LI?

On the other hand, the only route I like for each LI is romance/love. I have read that the romance route of that LI is femdom. Which makes me even more interested in avoiding her.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
After so many releases, still have no idea whats going on with the story. The dev really have to do better. It's starting to get boring with random event with Molly and Rin

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I tried it on Android.
But the language changed to other language, also getting this error.
lang change is somewhat normal on this and some other games.

So to avoid something I don't like (femdom), I have to do something else I don't like (mind control) to, I guess, get a third thing I don't like either (maledom). Would it be possible to avoid this LI?

On the other hand, the only route I like for each LI is romance/love. I have read that the romance route of that LI is femdom. Which makes me even more interested in avoiding her.
well she (teacher) harasses mc's sister and mc too. teacher isn't li, she's more like fucktoy.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
well she (teacher) harasses mc's sister and mc too. teacher isn't li, she's more like fucktoy.
Ok, more in my favor for wanting to avoid her: I don't like fucktoys.

So I rephrase the question: Can the teacher be avoided?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, more in my favor for wanting to avoid her: I don't like fucktoys.

So I rephrase the question: Can the teacher be avoided?
she's mc's slave (if mind controls her).

can't be avoided completely since she is still teacher at mc's and sister's school so she continues harassing mc and sis, control or not path is decided on test she gives to mc.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
she's mc's slave (if mind controls her).

can't be avoided completely since she is still teacher at mc's and sister's school so she continues harassing mc and sis, control or not path is decided on test she gives to mc.
Actually what I'm interested in knowing is if I can avoid both femdom and make her the MC's slave. And that means not having any femdom scenes or any maledom scenes (which is what I assume will happen if you make her the MC's slave).

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
...if you don't like voyeurism there was a tag for that too to warn you to stay away.
Good luck tryina straighten _Poatan_ out... Some people just have high standards (not quite high enough to where stealing things would be "stooping" of course) which F95 somehow fails to meet... smh

The whole idea of ero-games or whatever you want to call them is to watch the characters in the games do sexual things to each other. How is the entire concept not voyeuristic!? I thought MC got a hand-job in that scene anyway!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Actually what I'm interested in knowing is if I can avoid both femdom and make her the MC's slave. And that means not having any femdom scenes or any maledom scenes (which is what I assume will happen if you make her the MC's slave).
if mc passes that test then possibly but still she will be bitch on mc's path.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
This story is getting more and more interesting. The game is going to push us to believe that Selena isn't so sweet and innocent after all, and that Hecate is the one who really wants to help the MC. :unsure:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
WALKTHROUGH
v3.0 (02-16-2024)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
mood didn't show me any colored answer to choose this update, is it right?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
This story is getting more and more interesting. The game is going to push us to believe that Selena isn't so sweet and innocent after all, and that Hecate is the one who really wants to help the MC. :unsure:
expecialy if u agree to drink and feast with her, i choosed to not to ...i don't trust her at all..Selene must have her agenda, but at the end, the new after coma MC is better than the old one for sure, like mom said..ok ,withoout love power mom and the opther may haven'ìt fallen for him...but i think they needed this affection..expecially Mom..

Reactions: Janus_Apex

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
After so many releases, still have no idea whats going on with the story. The dev really have to do better. It's starting to get boring with random event with Molly and Rin
i don't say no to every momentr with my hot and caring mother..i wish there were more if all...

elomußz

Jan 1, 2021
I think the main problem is that the updates are so thin and far apart. If you start from the beginning the story at least has a red line which it follows and a few more or less interesting side stories. When you get back to each story line after 3-5 updates and 6+ months you cant really remember what it was about and there is no more emersion.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes