ROBOargento

Feb 9, 2021
I think the developer doesn't know what to do with the story. It opened too many paths and does not develop any. The relationship between the twins was interesting and came to nothing. Just like the topic of good and bad powers, and the consequences of using them.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sounds like nothing added that requires an update to the incest patch. Guess I wait for 3.1. I really wish he'd pick Dirty Pool back up and at least finish it with a proper ending, this one seems to have mostly ran out of steam as far as story goes and seems to be headed for the same fate.
The patch never needs an update...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
last one I have says 2.9. If it was universal I wish it would say so instead of a version after it.
It doesn't need updated. The game already has it, it's just looking for patch.rpa to enable it.

This is the code:

init:
$ p_name = ""
$ mother_name = ""
$ plr = DynamicCharacter("p_name", color="#FFFAFA")
if patch_mod == True:
$ persistent.mother_name = "Mother"
else:
$ persistent.mother_name = "Molly"

init -1 python:
config.default_language = "english"

init -2 python:
patch_path = 'patch.rpa'
if renpy.exists(patch_path) == True:
patch_mod = True

else:
patch_mod = False

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of My Best Deal with STJay's multi-mod to v3.0.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes