ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
By the way, it’s very amusing that Hecate and Selene are both goddesses of the Moon...

they are probably from different pantheons from different mythologies.

There is a joke that goes around among Russian fans of Tolkien’s “Lord of the Rings” - The hobbits approach the translation border, and Baggins tells the guys - so, from the next page, everyone call me Sumkins, not Baggins. (Sumkins is a Russified adaptation of the surname. From the word sumka = bag, was also Torbins from another one translation)

Last edited:

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
God this sister Rin is annoying from the start.... why is so much of the focus on such an annoying character? MC is being pulled every which way she wants and basically has no say in whatever happens whenever shes in the frame. Wtf is the point

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone! My Best Deal v3.0 is already available for 30$ patrons (early access), you can download it here:
The long-awaited anniversary version of the game has been released. The work on it was particularly painstaking because it marks a key moment in our history. Therefore, we didn't want MBD v3.0 to appear bland, and we believe we've succeeded in making this version memorable. In addition, we played with variability in this version, aiming to bring additional pleasure to fans of different storylines.
We also decided to focus on animations in this version, and there are more than usual, with over half of them being "hot" animations. So, I'm sure everyone will find something they like this update!
This update was especially challenging for us as we put a lot of effort into planning the next versions of MBD to ensure smooth continuity. of the story We believe we have managed this quite successfully. In terms of visuals, some animations were particularly challenging to create, and a few had to be redone several times. In the end, we are satisfied with the final product, and we hope you will be too. As always, we look forward to your feedback.

omg05

Apr 6, 2019
God this sister Rin is annoying from the start.... why is so much of the focus on such an annoying character? MC is being pulled every which way she wants and basically has no say in whatever happens whenever shes in the frame. Wtf is the point
I usually just skip unseen text whenever she appears because I know she is probably gonna get the characters in trouble again. Sorry for the devs, they worked hard for all this, but her adventures make me enjoy the game a lot less. Let´s pray they make her less insuferable in the next updates.

Reactions: lolzw00t
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes