Dec 15, 2020
My compressed unofficial Android port of My Best Deal 2.9 with STJay walk through mod included.
To unlock gallery just click "DO IT" ;)
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Do you have a Love route save over there of version 2.8 compatible with this port?

Dragir

Mar 26, 2023
After i download and unzip the game it simply won't start. I tried almost every source in this thread - still the same. Have any suggestions what could be the problem?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After i download and unzip the game it simply won't start. I tried almost every source in this thread - still the same. Have any suggestions what could be the problem?
antivirus/windows defender blocks game.exe.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tir.Toran

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
If you are on Windows, hold shift down and start the game. Change the Render Engine to 'Angle...' (upper left) and Save/Quit. Restart the game normally. That may help. :>)

leva228

Aug 13, 2017
Week report

Hey everyone, I'd like to provide some updates on the MBD v3.0 situation. We haven't posted in a while due to some difficulties. I don't particularly like sharing less-than-great news, but clarity is important:
Firstly, one of our developers has been unwell for a week, but don't worry, he's on the mend. Due to this, our pace in creating images has significantly slowed down. However, we're nearly finished with the images (just fine-tuning the last few pieces). There's still one dialogue animation left, but there won't be any issues with it.
The second point is that after the New Year holidays, many translators are dealing with a heavy workload, and this is the second reason for the delay in the update. We are not wasting time and have started building a test version of MBD to identify missing or unsuccessful pictures in advance. This way, by the time we have the translation in our hands, we can quickly finalize and release MBD v3.0.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
dev but i'd say not rly (would say quite earlish stage).
So I'll leave it as dropped :( I stopped at v0.20 every update I had to play from the beginning because the save didn't work :confused:be patient, when it's finished I'll play.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes