cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mentioned in a post on the game's page a few days ago that this week is a little busy for me, so it might take a while to update. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I'll try my best to have the update out by the end of the week.
doubt they'll read that, especially on new page.

• Sad
Reactions: STJay

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
WALKTHROUGH
v2.8 (10-31-2023)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
update ?

DarkEmerald

Jun 29, 2018
I mentioned in a post on the game's page a few days ago that this week is a little busy for me, so it might take a while to update. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I'll try my best to have the update out by the end of the week.

vincent13 You really didn't bother to read something a couple of messages previous? Jeeezzz

doubt they'll read that, especially on new page.
Never mind a new page, this the same page....

Darkflame37

Apr 28, 2020
guys, I've been having issues trying to play the game. whenever I try to extract the contents , it just gives me an empty folder so I can't launch the game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
guys, I've been having issues trying to play the game. whenever I try to extract the contents , it just gives me an empty folder so I can't launch the game
havent heard this one yet. check quarantine of your antivir programs and shit, dissable them for duration of extraction. all i got.

Reactions: Darkflame37

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
If the size of your zip is 0 it's normal... You have to redownload the game and before to disable your antivirus

• Angry
Reactions: Sadowdark
Aug 4, 2017
what the hell is in these game files that my antivirus constantly has an issue with it. This never happens for any other renpy game ive gotten from here.

VForValhalla

Dec 3, 2023
WALKTHROUGH
v2.9 (12-22-2023)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

Thank you so much!

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
WALKTHROUGH
v2.9 (12-22-2023)

Are there no choice recommendations this time? Cause I didn't get a single one.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes