Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
WALKTHROUGH
v2.8 (10-31-2023)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
Please update the mod

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I must admit, this update was somewhat template-breaking. the teacher was not fucked, as has become a tradition. but I must admit, the entertainment did not become any less, given the mother’s masturbation session with her son in the presence of her daughter and when the mother swallowed her son’s sperm in front of her daughter, “so as not to dirty the interior of the car” (it was hot).

Oh, by the way, in this game universe, how quickly does the fetus develop in pregnant women? How soon will we notice Rin's baby bump? I tried really hard to knock Rin, because I’m a good, kind brother. it will be very beautiful, Rin with a belly goes to school mmmmmm....

To those who say that they should have let Rin finish school, I will answer that Rin is a bimbo. she is not capable of learning. wouldn't it be better to make her her brother's slut and let her be happy with it?
If she drops out of school because she is pregnant, nothing bad will happen.
anyway, her grades left much to be desired even before her brother fell into a coma.

Reactions: Darkflame37

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
WALKTHROUGH
v2.8 (10-31-2023)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
Update Mod Please?

Shroomtip

May 7, 2018
You can't add a patch to an already build APK. What you need is a Pre-Patched APK/Android Version, or like CXX wrote, you have to build your own APK with the Patches you want.
Ohhhhhhh, yeah I'm definitely not that technically inclined, but thank you for your explanation.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes