Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Does the story with the "evil" mind control goddess goes anywhere with the recent updates? At the beginning the game indicated two different paths with love or control but that quickly was reduced to a little bit of "dominate the evil teacher". Has something changed or is it still the same direction?

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
I like the game for its nice looking renders, story and various fetishes. But this is barely getting anywhere too fun. I need to wait a few years for some good progression in sexy content.

Reactions: misterx2999

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
Does the story with the "evil" mind control goddess goes anywhere with the recent updates? At the beginning the game indicated two different paths with love or control but that quickly was reduced to a little bit of "dominate the evil teacher". Has something changed or is it still the same direction?
Exactly my problem. The game has amazing images and scenes no doubt, but what was an interesting light/dark path story potential just turned boring vanilla with the control path forgotten.

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
That whole time making Rin hold it in made me feel so bad hahahahahaha I hope the surprise is worth it :ROFLMAO:

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
WALKTHROUGH
v2.8 (10-31-2023)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
Update Please

Reactions: Bibon1

thoughty

Jul 7, 2019
View attachment 2905859

Overview:
After saving a girl from certain death, a young man finds himself in heaven where he cuts a deal with the goddess of love.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-16
Release Date: 2023-12-01
Developer: Pirot King - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.9
Language: English, Russian, Polish, Chinese
Other Game: Dirty Pool
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Gallery Code:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Uncensor Patch:

Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD - FAN SIGS - FAN SIGS 2 -
CHINESE TRANSLATION

SonsOLiberty thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2899458 View attachment 2899459 View attachment 2899460 View attachment 2899461 View attachment 2899462 View attachment 2899463 View attachment 2899464 View attachment 2899465 View attachment 2899466 View attachment 2899467 View attachment 2899468 View attachment 2899469 View attachment 2899470 View attachment 2899471 View attachment 2899472 View attachment 2899473 View attachment 2899475 View attachment 2899476
not enough rape....more rape pls

3.80 star(s) 113 Votes