cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The link to download the Chinese translation is no longer working, why?
maybe it's gone or hasn't been updated since ............ use search (upper right corner) to search anywhere about my best deal.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Goddamnit, why do devs decide to put in dogshit infuriating characters on a whim?
MC is a lost cause and entirely unlikeable, Ms Canteen or whatever the fuck that idiotic teacher is called is even worse, and the fact that we didn't even get a choice to fuck her over from the get-go is insane to me, especially when she's so goddamn stupid. Icing on the shitcake thus far is the black/blue haired "goddess" who says a fuckton of words that do not mean a fucking thing and is EXTREMELY obviously playing some sort of fucking puppet game that we're on the receiving end of.

And I was actually excited since the renders and animations looked great. That's a real shame.
EDIT- Also, is this just a kinetic visual novel in disguse? We don't get choices when they should matter, and instead we get choices that are just shit. Like what.

Reactions: peva1

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Goddamnit, why do devs decide to put in dogshit infuriating characters on a whim?
MC is a lost cause and entirely unlikeable, Ms Canteen or whatever the fuck that idiotic teacher is called is even worse, and the fact that we didn't even get a choice to fuck her over from the get-go is insane to me, especially when she's so goddamn stupid. Icing on the shitcake thus far is the black/blue haired "goddess" who says a fuckton of words that do not mean a fucking thing and is EXTREMELY obviously playing some sort of fucking puppet game that we're on the receiving end of.

And I was actually excited since the renders and animations looked great. That's a real shame.
EDIT- Also, is this just a kinetic visual novel in disguse? We don't get choices when they should matter, and instead we get choices that are just shit. Like what.
mc fucks that teacher only if he dominates her with hecate's power.

hecate is goddess who plays her own game.

there are some choices which affect game and many which don't.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022

Why don't you just send the game to the bin, instead of bitching about something you clearly dislike? Don't you have better things to spend your time on?

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Pirot King I just started playing your game, so I don't really have an opinion about it yet, but I noticed that, despite I haven't installed the incest patch, MC is referring to Molly as Mom several times. It's kind of a problem, as incest between mother/son, brother/sister, is a NO GO for me.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Pirot King I just started playing your game, so I don't really have an opinion about it yet, but I noticed that, despite I haven't installed the incest patch, MC is referring to Molly as Mom several times. It's kind of a problem, as incest between mother/son, brother/sister, is a NO GO for me.
Let me quote a certain wise person:
Why don't you just send the game to the bin, instead of bitching about something you clearly dislike? Don't you have better things to spend your time on?

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Let me quote a certain wise person:
Well in contrast to the post I replied too, referring to Molly as Mom or Mother is a bug unless you have installed the incest patch, which I haven't. I'm therefore not bitching about the game, but reporting a bug. A bug, that the dev team has already agreed too and promised will be fixed in the next release. Had it not been a bug, I wouldn't have posted anything. Instead I would have send the game straight to the bin

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Hi, I quit the some time ago because of a trash character called Ms. Collins. Can anyone tell me if in these versions we can avoid her COMPLETELY? Like 0 contect or anything to do with her?

3.80 star(s) 110 Votes