Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Could we go more than a handful of updates without nuking saves? As much as I enjoy the game this issue has become tedious.

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
Could we go more than a handful of updates without nuking saves? As much as I enjoy the game this issue has become tedious.
Then I suggest only playing games that are tagged as "Completed" - because it's easy to forget that "Updates" are not simply chapters or episodes to an ongoing story; and you're not paying for any "Early Access" privileges . . .

Rest assured that if a Dev implements revisions that disable saves from previous versions:
  • There are numerous possible reasons why that decision was necessary
  • The Dev has probably already discussed the decision with their paid supporters, and
  • The Dev has considerably more time and effort invested, prior to making that decision, than anyone test-driving a build they got from a pirate site

MystrageX

Apr 24, 2020
Since there is two paths you can go with different content, that choice alone negates kinetic imo.

Also there are choices for kink as well which kinetic vns do not give you...
I am just at the point in the game now where it started to give choices.
it just took a lot longer then most games (I mean over 3hr I not a fast reader but not slow either)
they might want to put a note on the main page to tell people it be a sec, but choices are coming in the game after a bit of time.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

sadly I have to stop this game because the MC is such a moron..

I really like the visuals and character look, also the story could have potential.

Now the but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I still wish the Dev good luck.

Regards

Reactions: Agromaster

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
So, I haven't played this in a long while. Does the MC still watch the teacher bang another student? I never did like that part. Is it possible to avoid her if she does? I don't mind her being a bitch but I really don't enjoy watching a future LI bang another guy, especially if I'm forced to interact with her.

Reactions: bruce555

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So, I haven't played this in a long while. Does the MC still watch the teacher bang another student? I never did like that part. Is it possible to avoid her if she does? I don't mind her being a bitch but I really don't enjoy watching a future LI bang another guy, especially if I'm forced to interact with her.
Calling her a LI might be stretching it a bit, she is more of an at least early game antagonist and all round bitch. You might enjoy hate fucking her or if that is your fetish submitting to her which might get you in trouble with one or both those goddesses in time, calling her a LI though. :p

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Calling her a LI might be stretching it a bit, she is more of an at least early game antagonist and all round bitch. You might enjoy hate fucking her or if that is your fetish submitting to her which might get you in trouble with one or both those goddesses in time, calling her a LI though. :p
I really don't like either option

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes