Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
utorrent dont work. check this list and choose a program that works
yea torrents used to work for these games before, but they get stuck with 0 sources, tried the most popular, azarus(vuze) and utorrent, same thing with both of them

Reactions: buktccbfc71

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I got same crash until I played out the landlady blowjob scene in the gallery the page before. After doing that, the last page of the gallery loads fine without any error. Go figure.
did not help, but unpacked it again in a new folder, did not add the official incest patch and now the last gallery page worked.
So it is something with lewdpatch 1.6 that is broken, or breaks the gallery page

ofc it was just a repeat of what you got before in bed, but in shower, so not really worth this work i did to see it lol

ManaPot

Feb 22, 2019
Is there an UNcompressed patched Android version? Everyone porting to Android with the patch seems to be compressing it quite a bit. Size in the OP seems reasonable, but I'm not sure if that's patched. I understand the reasoning for the compression, just want a better experience without too much quality loss. If not, then oh well, figured I'd check though.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there an UNcompressed patched Android version? Everyone porting to Android with the patch seems to be compressing it quite a bit. Size in the OP seems reasonable, but I'm not sure if that's patched. I understand the reasoning for the compression, just want a better experience without too much quality loss. If not, then oh well, figured I'd check though.
all android versions are compressed since even that phones/tablets are powerful (at least some are) still they might not be able to run renpy games as uncompressed.

ManaPot

Feb 22, 2019
all android versions are compressed since even that phones/tablets are powerful (at least some are) still they might not be able to run renpy games as uncompressed.
Yep, that makes sense. I definitely don't expect it to be anywhere near the size of the PC or Mac versions. I meant that most get even further compressed when patches are applied. For example, this game on PC is around 3gb I believe, and the Android version in the original post is around 700mb. Even if it was closer to 500mb (when someone patched), I'd be quite happy. However, the previous Android patched version which was ported was around 150mb. The versions before that had the same happen even when patched by different ports. I tend to notice image quality loss at that level of compression.

Again, not a big deal, still immensely grateful for the ports and will still play. Just wanted to check if a version like that existed or was easily doable.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes