Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This looks interesting-ish, apart from the drugs tag. Can sb quickly summarize in which way and to what extent this included in this game before I download it pls?
I don't remember any drugs in this game, maybe there are some in one of the path I didn't take.
There are scenes where you use mindcontrol powers, that make the victim act a little like they are in a drugged state, maybe that is what the drug tag references?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The reality of the game hard knock life is making MC go look for reason and escape into other realms.
The goddesses realm of power and lust.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The reality of the game hard knock life is making MC go look for reason and escape into other realms.
The goddesses realm of power and lust.
I guess if she drugged me that would explain how I don't remember the drugs part o_O, personally I think tags should be used only for themes, rather than single use plot points (particulary if it isn't the MC doing the drugging), but thats just me.

h0Ws?!

Jan 7, 2020
I run the game - the menu is in English, but if I click a new game (the game is in Russian)

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Why can I not play this anymore? I was able to play version 1.3 (I think, been a while) but now I try 1.6 and my windows defender blocks it from being able to be played. any help would be appreciated.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
NTR lovers look like priests always trying shove their dicks into young boys
fixed your post.

what is compressed means
that images and animations are lower quality and resolution therefore smaller on size.

Can you please update your port of this
there is android and compressed ports already so what are you after?

Why can I not play this anymore? I was able to play version 1.3 (I think, been a while) but now I try 1.6 and my windows defender blocks it from being able to be played. any help would be appreciated.
windef thinks that game.exe is malware and blocks it, add it on ignore list. also 1.3 saves might not work in 1.6.

• Haha
Reactions: Fiufia
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes