CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Is there an option to skip the entire teacher content? I'd give teach her walking papers 5 seconds in, but MC lets her drug him like an idiot, lets her drug his sister like an idiot, and then later wants to bone her instead of giving her a boot to the head.

Reactions: xLostKnightx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there an option to skip the entire teacher content? I'd give teach her walking papers 5 seconds in, but MC lets her drug him like an idiot, lets her drug his sister like an idiot, and then later wants to bone her instead of giving her a boot to the head.
you can use powers on her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You have ta beat your antagonists but only after they annoy you that bad you revenge on her.
Let her hymen riIIIIIIiiip!
you can use powers on her.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well i got a surpising ending, it's better like this anyway, that game was getting annoying with that crap mafia shit.
I don't even want to try the other option, well that game was good but then with all that drama and those powers that you cannot really use, all the sex fun feels wrong.

Reactions: CircaAD

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of My Best Deal 1.6 with STJay walk through mod included.
IPatch switch added in prefernces
To unlock gallery just click "DO IT" ;)
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to v1.6

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
Well i got a surpising ending, it's better like this anyway, that game was getting annoying with that crap mafia shit.
I don't even want to try the other option, well that game was good but then with all that drama and those powers that you cannot really use, all the sex fun feels wrong.
I'm amazed you got that far. The writing was schizophrenic and full of annoying crap you just click past, most of the characters were annoying, nothing had a point, and just about everything was annoying. Nobody, not even the MC was likeable. Around 30 minutes into the appearance of the second goddess I deleted it. I had enough. You get a gold star for making it to the end.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Off the top of my head
  1. Takes two to tango, maybe the father was japanese?
  2. How do you know she is caucausion? she could be half 'n half, with her japanese traits skipping a generation to her daughters.
  3. Does it say they are her biological daughters?
You're nicer than I would've been: "You see, when a Japanese man loves a woman,..."

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
You have ta beat your antagonists but only after they annoy you that bad you revenge on her.
Let her hymen riIIIIIIiiip!
No way. Use the dom and tell her to take a long walk in heavy traffic. MC shouldn't put his pecker anywhere near that stank.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes