Gosamr

May 6, 2021
My Best Deal (10004).png

Well in the context of erotic voting, here's mine for the cutest, most erotically exquisite little ass in the whole of F95. The Goddess Selene and damn right she's a goddess! Unfortunately, to my eyes, the creator doesn't celebrate this glorious feature or much of any of the others in the goddess's few and infrequent appearances. In fact the sequences involving the "transfer of power" between Selene and the mc show hardly any of her best features at all. They are some of the poorest...disappointing..."erotic" scenes I've seen and is a major reason for my reluctance, to date, to step aboard his Patreon. That and, of course, the rudely tragic shunting of "Dirty Pool" back behind "MBD".

"My Best Deal" is a decent enough, imaginative and entertaining story, but it all goes down hill from there; the stop-start corruption, the indecisive, wimp of an mc and his absurdly stupid sidekick and, above all, the quality of the females, apart from the absolutely drop-dead gorgeous Mom (standing ovation of gratitude for the creator here). The women of "Dirty Pool" were some of the most gorgeous and alongside the quirky storyline, in my opinion, memorable to the point of being legendary women ever to grace this proud genre.

In my book, Pirot King hit the jackpot with the goddess Selene despite the grudging visual celebration of her obvious heavenly attributes. By the way, this is intended to be a negative -> positive comment. I do like MBD. I just feel and wish we could get more of an all-round eyeful of this lovely creation.

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

CASSD

Sep 6, 2017
I don't know if I'm the only one having this problem the game in only russian for the update a at less for me

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't know if I'm the only one having this problem the game in only russian for the update a at less for me
I never had a problem with the game text being in English for me, although there are definitely places where the translation of a line is missed, so you might have a few of those here and there still in Russian. The way the script file is written, though, there shouldn't be any issue unless you have set your language to Russian in the options. The code of the game specifically has the dialogue written something like this:

mc "Вот образец фразы."​
emc "Here is a sample sentence."​

So, based on the language chosen for gameplay, you'll get either the first line or the second. This pairing is an unusual way of handling multiple languages, but it's how it's written.

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
if I click english it is still written in russian why?
and in the game it changes to russian right away

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
if I click english it is still written in russian why?
and in the game it changes to russian right away
that's cause its buggy, try to play with wt-mod and it should be english.
I only very occasionally see a line in Russian instead of English, and when I do it's because of a failure to paste the translated text on the lines specifically assigned for English. It's a mistake and should be updated with the missing English translation, but I wouldn't call that a bug.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I only very occasionally see a line in Russian instead of English, and when I do it's because of a failure to paste the translated text on the lines specifically assigned for English. It's a mistake and should be updated with the missing English translation, but I wouldn't call that a bug.
well i'd call it bug since even if selects english game being russian isn't small error.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
man that was a hell of a place to end v1.6 at. yeah no doubt it makes people hungry for more of the story but fuck the wait is going to be brutal.
I gotta say, if things are what they seemed to be at the end of this version, I'm not looking forward to Annie's immediate response. I know she really hated what her dad did to her, but her personality almost certainly means she's going to be absolutely devastated. I love her innocence and delicateness, but her low self-esteem and fragility always make me worried about her. I hope she'll be all right after her dad takes his own life, if that ends up being for sure what's happened.

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
I gotta say, if things are what they seemed to be at the end of this version, I'm not looking forward to Annie's immediate response. I know she really hated what her dad did to her, but her personality almost certainly means she's going to be absolutely devastated. I love her innocence and delicateness, but her low self-esteem and fragility always make me worried about her. I hope she'll be all right after her dad takes his own life, if that ends up being for sure what's happened.
yeah, i just didnt say all that as i was to lazy to put spoiler tags and i was in a hurry to start my next game. with all that said
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I actually want her to be tormented more, but then again being a sadist and going dark route on the broken and tormented girl scratches a particular itch of mine.
It's just a story after all, and there's not any good quality dark games with this level of art quality.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I actually want her to be tormented more, but then again being a sadist and going dark route on the broken and tormented girl scratches a particular itch of mine.
It's just a story after all, and there's not any good quality dark games with this level of art quality.
To each their own. I'm generally the opposite of this, although there are some games I play where my MC is definitely not a nice guy by any means.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
In fact the sequences involving the "transfer of power" between Selene and the mc show hardly any of her best features at all. They are some of the poorest...disappointing..."erotic" scenes I've seen
Agreed. Dunno what the Dev is up to there, but for a goddess of love, the power transfer seems to involve so little of it. No romance or foreplay. Just wham bam thank you ma'am.

leva228

Aug 13, 2017

Special Week report
Hey there, guys! We're almost done working on MBD v1.7. At the moment the visual and text part of the update are all done, code is around 70% done (we'll have to test it thoroughly to make sure all the routes work correctly). Some things we didn't mention in the last week report: we've put some work in our pantheon - new statues have been added. To sum it all up, we can say that MBD v1.7 will be released in few days.

P.S. In the light of events that happen in our world we can't just stand by and not express our opinion about the situation between Russia and Ukraine. We're strongly against the current situation and we hope for the conflict to be resolved in a peaceful way as soon as possible. We're all living on the same planet and no one needs this senseless war. Fuck war.
i1936_result1.jpg

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Special Week report
Hey there, guys! We're almost done working on MBD v1.7. At the moment the visual and text part of the update are all done, code is around 70% done (we'll have to test it thoroughly to make sure all the routes work correctly). Some things we didn't mention in the last week report: we've put some work in our pantheon - new statues have been added. To sum it all up, we can say that MBD v1.7 will be released in few days.

P.S. In the light of events that happen in our world we can't just stand by and not express our opinion about the situation between Russia and Ukraine. We're strongly against the current situation and we hope for the conflict to be resolved in a peaceful way as soon as possible. We're all living on the same planet and no one needs this senseless war. Fuck war.
View attachment 1680148
Fuck war, indeed.

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021

Special Week report

View attachment 1680148
OOooohhhhh be still my quivering cock, always love updates of games I enjoyed playing. ty for the post

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes