Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Ok, I finished playing the new update.

It was amazing. I liked the scene with MC's mother very much, FINALLY we lived to see it. :love:
As for Lin and Rin... eh. I don't like Lin and her obsession with Rin... I can see Dev is aiming for a threesome between MC and Lin and Rin (probably, after seeing Rin reaction about it...)
But I don't want this threesome. I don't see it. Lin doesn't love MC. She only loves Rin, and she is obsessed with her. We have version 1.9 and so far we have nothing sexual between MC and Lin. MC only helps her with Rin. That's it. And I don't want a threesome where MC will be the third wheel and Lin will only be focused on Rin.

Emily is cute and sweet. I am waiting for more content with her. And most of all I am waiting to cuck this idiot David.

I laughed hard when the MC received a call from David where he threatened MC and told him to fuck off from his sister (Emily) :KEK::LUL:

I am so afraid..:eek:

So far, MC mother is my fav. She is a goddess.:)

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Emily is cute and sweet. I am waiting for more content with her. And most of all I am waiting to cuck this idiot David.

I laughed hard when the MC received a call from David where he threatened MC and told him to fuck off from his sister (Emily) :KEK::LUL:

I am so afraid..:eek:
Uh, I think I told him to fuck off a while back, which path did you take for this? Though it might be both, regardless.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The sex scene with mom so rushed, no kissing no blowjob no pussy licking , no foreplay at all, straight forward to sex!
Waiting 3 years for cheap sex scene.
This is not the first time in this game where we have sex right away without foreplay etc. :confused:

Dev should work on this.

Reactions: Ara-sH

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
well those links at svs are very compressed.
Too heavily compressed for my taste. What good is my 80 gig internet pipe if the files are compressed. Give us the full files once they become available for free and Phat is happy:cool:(y)

I'm willing to exercise some patience and wait for free candy :devilish:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
The sex scene with mom so rushed, no kissing no blowjob no pussy licking , no foreplay at all, straight forward to sex!
Waiting 3 years for cheap sex scene.
They already done the things you mentioned by one each for update for the three years. And they are left with only penetration sex. And it's done now. So, next time, dev may show sex scene with good foreplay too.

Or dev just like to make fun of us and dont care about our opinions. Anyway, let's see how it goes.

Reactions: Ara-sH and PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
They already done the things you mentioned by one each for update for the three years. And they are left with only penetration sex. And it's done now. So, next time, dev may show sex scene with good foreplay too.

Or dev just like to make fun of us and dont care about our opinions. Anyway, let's see how it goes.
Yeah... by the time they got to actually having sex I was sick of foreplay! That's all we had for like a dozen encounters... No more waiting around, it's time! :devilish: No more "jobs" "Mom" it's time for real love, deep and hard! :devilish:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Yeah... by the time they got to actually having sex I was sick of foreplay! That's all we had for like a dozen encounters... No more waiting around, it's time! :devilish: No more "jobs" "Mom" it's time for real love, deep and hard! :devilish:
Hope dev may hear you lol..

Reactions: PapaPhat
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes