Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
It's weird. I extracted the archive from this smaller, new version, and the 1.8 3GB old one, and they are identical, other than this smaller 1.9 version having additional files. Seems the files are just very compressed, but the quality is more or less the same.
so he must have went from 0 compression to as much as he could then, some say old one was 3.6 so that's a huge difference.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
hey guys is the sizeof
v1.9 = 183mb ?
isn't it small
so he must have went from 0 compression to as much as he could then, some say old one was 3.6 so that's a huge difference.
Sorry, guys. I fucked up. The 1.9 version I shared was likely not officially released by the dev. I just took the link from someone who shared it in this thread, and forgot to compare the file sizes. I reverted it back to 1.8 for now, until someone shares the official 1.9 release. Sorry for the trouble!

May 3, 2022
I don't know, but David, for me, he is the stupidest best-friend MC of all VN.
He steals the MC's sister's belongings only to ask the MC for help afterwards. :FacePalm:

I am very happy that we can say no to him. And end MC friendship with him.. lol.
Someone's never played 'Intertwined' before
You guys gotta play Life in Santa county to know how much of a cunt that Ron is. He is epitome of stupidity I pray that we get a choice to murder that bitch.

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Sorry, guys. I fucked up. The 1.9 version I shared was likely not officially released by the dev. I just took the link from someone who shared it in this thread, and forgot to compare the file sizes. I reverted it back to 1.8 for now, until someone shares the official 1.9 release. Sorry for the trouble!
Okay! Will wait paitently :)
Jjust had a look at it though. It looks like a compressed version. The original uses xvid for videos, giving file sizes around 5-10MB per video. The "compressed" v1.9 one uses V9(0) and thus the file sizes shrink to a around 100kB or less. Images are shrinked to a around 100kB and less as well. So that makes it shockingly small (as most compressed games are :D ). Though it also converts them from 96dpi to 72dpi and 24bit to 32bit depth and other shenanigans most wont care about.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah... All I saw was v1.8 which I already have installed and played. Is there a proper v1.9 file forthcoming? Full files, not compressed? That would be great :) No hurries, no worries. I just saw an update for this game and jumped on it.
Thank you:cool:(y)

ljz781212

May 26, 2018
I downloaded it and play it without any problem. Thanks a lot.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
That makes sense, I had not played this game in multiple versions anyway, 1.8 works for me for now. I still have 1.9 if I need it
i'm gonna wait for the mod anyway though.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes