DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
not bad update, bit short, story not advancing anywhere, useless chat with goddess (devil in disguise), bit sex and kinks.

scrshots:

1. - 4. rin's "great" ideas, 5. - 7. well she asks and she receives.

View attachment 1796553 View attachment 1796554 View attachment 1796555 View attachment 1796556 View attachment 1796557 View attachment 1796558 View attachment 1796559
Rin and Lin got advanced. And thus probably a threesome.

Anyone got the news post from a few days ago?

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
Rin and Lin got advanced. And thus probably a threesome.

Anyone got the news post from a few days ago?

Hey everyone, folks. Another week's passed and it's time to sum up the results: At the moment, we're about to wrap up the work on MBD. What we're doing now is putting some finishing touches to the gallery and re-rendering the animation for it had one flaw which was irritating to the eye, literally speaking. Other than that, there's not much else I can tell you about MBD v1.9, it's basically finished. (except for the above mentioned things).
However, there's something I can tell you about MBD v2.0. What I can tell you for certain is that, first of all, we've already started working on the script (not much's done in this area but it's enough to start working on the visuals) and secondly, I can safely say that the 2.0 update will be devoted to Annie.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019

Hey everyone, folks. Another week's passed and it's time to sum up the results: At the moment, we're about to wrap up the work on MBD. What we're doing now is putting some finishing touches to the gallery and re-rendering the animation for it had one flaw which was irritating to the eye, literally speaking. Other than that, there's not much else I can tell you about MBD v1.9, it's basically finished. (except for the above mentioned things).
However, there's something I can tell you about MBD v2.0. What I can tell you for certain is that, first of all, we've already started working on the script (not much's done in this area but it's enough to start working on the visuals) and secondly, I can safely say that the 2.0 update will be devoted to Annie.
Woo! Thanks for the share.
And Annie! Fuck yes!

Reactions: ontach and War0004

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Finally, an update I have been waiting for a long time. :love:

I'm waiting for a hero. ^^

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

Finally some Annie. It would be good if there some focus on other characters as well after this

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes